sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here I go:
1.1st I FTP the sBorg 5.5 script to my own hosting account to a folder on one of my domain.
2.Then run the install by pointing to my setup url i.e http://***********/some folder/setup.php.
3.Immediately this error popup in my browser "truebug_php52.so not load."

u need to run Install.php not setup at first

http://***********/some folder/install.php

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

if u are installing on vps.. let me know.. i will do the setup for u like server side setup.. u just need to gv me ssh access with centos 64bit fresh install

im new to this sort of thing and have a few questions

Firstly I want to copy many thousands of files from my RS account to other sites
Can I put in like 5000 URL’s and have it go threw copying them all 10-15 at a time ?
I was told once that I would have to keep adding how ever many my HD can hold over and over again
That for me would be vary little dif then just download and uploading by hand
But if I can have it download 15 files | upload them | delete them | and then move on to the next 15 without any impute from me
That would be SWEET

Also I have a dedicated server running on windows
I would like to install Sborg on the C drive
And have it use the Ramdrive for files
Can we select what folder it uses to store files ?

And I just use my server for moving files around there is no domain attached
Can Sborg be controlled from within windows or dose it have to be accessed from outside using a browser ?

Firstly I want to copy many thousands of files from my RS account to other sites
Can I put in like 5000 URL’s and have it go threw copying them all 10-15 at a time ?
I was told once that I would have to keep adding how ever many my HD can hold over and over again
That for me would be vary little dif then just download and uploading by hand
But if I can have it download 15 files | upload them | delete them | and then move on to the next 15 without any impute from me
That would be SWEET

The process that you're expecting is called "Queuing" but unfortunately sBorg is not capable of doing that, yet!

If you've got 5000 URLs, then you'll need to divide them into chunks of 15 and then activate sBorg. Moreover, depending on your server's specs, you can run multiple instances of sBorg.

So let's say you run 3 sBorgs at a time with 20 links each - that's like 60 URLs being processed in 3 clicks :) You can change it to any number of links, which depends on your server specs!

Also I have a dedicated server running on windows
I would like to install Sborg on the C drive
And have it use the Ramdrive for files
Can we select what folder it uses to store files ?
You can't do this in the present version of sBorg - it always downloads the files to the scratch "files" directory. This is done to make sure there are no permission issues :)

Although, I'm working on the next version and I think a configurable download location could be done!

And I just use my server for moving files around there is no domain attached
Can Sborg be controlled from within windows or dose it have to be accessed from outside using a browser ?
You'll have to access sBorg via a browser as it is a PHP based script. Also, you don't need a domain to access sBorg, if you're fine using the IP address!

Hope I've taken care of all your questions :)

unfortunately it dose
for me the hole idea is to set it and leave it come back a day or 2 later and fine 10-15K files uploaded
I have just over 3 TB of space so I can do large groups threw other options (2-3K files at a time)
but if this had worked out as I hoped it could have worked on the side using my ram drive and not effect disk read speed letting me do other things while it worked

story of my, always wanting more then I can get

hey cyberavijit && Halcyon

can I install sborg on ubunut 10.04 openvz vps with torrentflux-b4rt???

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

lost topic

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

not for everyone:: some guyz here ,, who do not care replying ,, may be busy or overthinking that they are smart.. except those who are replying...

hey cyberavijit && Halcyon

can I install sborg on ubunut 10.04 openvz vps with torrentflux-b4rt???

You can always open a support ticket for a quicker reply: http://support.sborg.us/

As you can see on: http://site.sborg.us/about/

- Ubuntu (desktop) and its derivatives Kubuntu, Puppy Linux, Linux Mint (requires winrar to be installed on server)

Also, sBorg cannot download torrents via torrentflux however if you have already downloaded torrent using torrentflux, you can upload them using sBorg to your desired filehost.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

unfortunately it dose
for me the hole idea is to set it and leave it come back a day or 2 later and fine 10-15K files uploaded
I have just over 3 TB of space so I can do large groups threw other options (2-3K files at a time)
but if this had worked out as I hoped it could have worked on the side using my ram drive and not effect disk read speed letting me do other things while it worked

story of my, always wanting more then I can get

I am not sure what you are asking however if you are requesting a queue system, we do have that in plan for next version.

USA plans will not be available anytime soon due to most filehosts banning USA IPs and FBI chasing after USA based server owners.

I want to download/upload about 30TB of data/files using only about 20GB of space
and me only having to set it once

see I have a server with a 24GB ram drive that im using for a lot of other work
now if I could set this to just go ahead and run using my ram drive for it's storage that would be fantastic
and as it's in the ram-drive it wouldn't effect my other work on the disk drives

lets say I have 10,000 RS links
I want to put in all 10,000 at once
have it download 20 files then upload them to 3 hosts
then delete that 20 files
then download another 20
((and keep going till all 10,000 have been copied to the other 3 file hosts))

when is your next update coming out ?

Last edited:
Apologies for the super late response - been a bit busy with office work :(

I'm not sure about the next update coz there are a lot of features that I wish to add but there are also a lot of issues that have been coming up recently.

The things you're expecting will have to wait - as that is not on my priority list right now. But I'll try to add it if possible :)

What do you mean download from this site?

sBorg is a script that you upload to your server and then download files via it. If you see a blank page, that's probably coz you've done something wrong while installation. Contact us at support.sborg.us and state your complete problem with a link to your sBorg.

Is this script is able to do these?

- Check a site specific site (site with file hosts links or torrent-Torrentleech, IPTorrents) for new releases once per XX mins

- Automatically download the release
- Upload to hosts I choose
- Post it in forum or Wordpress blog

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back