sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
please fix imgkeep plugins,
please don't suggest me to post in sborg bugs area, because I always banned by akismet when I try to post there (3 times) :facepalm:

Haha, sorry for the akismet plugin (I know it's cruel!).

I've contacted Jesse for this plugin. Will release a bugfix whenever he responds :)

still waiting for filepost bug,i have to check the speed
and please consider adding easy-share and uploading.com plugin,i was waiting for this upgrade which came out eventually but with strange new kind of filehost plugins and missing these ones

Last edited:
still waiting for filepost bug,i have to check the speed
and please consider adding easy-share and uploading.com plugin,i was waiting for this upgrade which came out eventually but with strange new kind of filehost plugins and missing these ones

Replied on support ticket, coz you're too impatient to wait for a reply here.

Can you code it run multi upload ? It will run faster very much :D
And I waiting multi blog add option .PLS Add it .

Multi-upload is on our minds but it'll take sometime. As far as multi blog is concerned, I'll think about it.

well check your previous replies on the thread,some time u get late,
like i posted on 6th,reply came on 8th,and after all you reply fast on tickets,so why not

How and what do i have to edit to remove this code <pre style="border=1"></pre> from post thingy. I don't want it. It messes up with my link.

Just installed the latest sBorg version, filesonic both upload and download plugins are working, in both Regular and API mode, Finally.

Thank you guys, You are doing a great job.

Last edited:
@Halcyon can you sugest Somik to fix status bar rate when file is transloading?
Whats wrong with the status bar rate? You can set it on sBorg setup page btw.

Just installed the latest sBorg version, filesonic both upload and download plugins are working, in both Regular and API mode, Finally.

Thank you guys, You are doing a great job.
You are welcome!

Happy Chinese new year guys and gals!
(yes, i'm enjoying chinese new year holidays! Finally some free time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back