sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
just bought plan e europe

Thanks <3

hey will you add uploading.com and easy-share.com plugins in this version or some other version?

I guess I didn't make the plugins for them. And easy-share.com is not crocko.com =D

Will check if these both can be stuffed in >_>

Cant able to delete files from sBorg. /sborg/del.php Not working.

Erm, open a support ticket with sBorg details. Nao!

Do You Provide Demo ???
We do no provide demo, but we do have a 3-day money back policy. (You'll have to pay for the setup charges though, in case you don't know how to do that).

In Sborg v5.503 Filesonic upload not working, only download using API.

13cc8b2d0d.png

If I change to regular it gets worse lol. No download or upload this time.... When we can expect update to fix this problem?

Last edited:
Guys, I'm out of town till 3rd and won't be able to respond to your support tickets or any queries. That leaves the complete support to Somik and Djlatino, kindly wait till they come online and take care of the tickets.

its 3rd jan,hope you are back halcon

there is something seriously wrong with sborg,and i thought filesonic is deleting our files but no its something with sborg
whenever i open any link of filesonic even totally fresh it says removed due to copyright but i searched for same file under "myfiles" and found that file was not removed and it was opening fine and its happening with all files
please check this
[SLIDE]http://pokit.org/get/8bf333efd4d0a2742bab1012b6053e4d.jpg[/SLIDE]

and its v5.4 so no bugs
bb55595fe822a9b817d1294212440a8b.jpg

its 3rd jan,hope you are back halcon

there is something seriously wrong with sborg,and i thought filesonic is deleting our files but no its something with sborg
whenever i open any link of filesonic even totally fresh it says removed due to copyright but i searched for same file under "myfiles" and found that file was not removed and it was opening fine and its happening with all files
please check this
[SLIDE]http://pokit.org/get/8bf333efd4d0a2742bab1012b6053e4d.jpg[/SLIDE]

and its v5.4 so no bugs
bb55595fe822a9b817d1294212440a8b.jpg

Mate in which world you are living ?
sBorg 5.505 is already released and this problem is solved in it.
Upgrade your sBorg if you want filesonic..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back