sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably wanna get the EU server running again. It's going to take a while to make all the accounts again. Be patient people. Life will go on.

Sometimes server freeze and can't open index.php, is this just temporary?

@Halcyon can we use now torrents on upgraded sborg server? 8-)

Last edited:
I'm making Filejungle download plugin at present, will be done in the next 10min (started just now :P).

Upgrade? Please be patient >_>
Thank you guys .. I'm sure many users will be happy with this.
On that list of new upload plugin crocko ( ex easy-share) is there?

this sborg thing just pisses me off...

I mean i have been messing with it most of my day and still I just cant to get it working properly. Sure it´s easy and fast and full of features... but it just cant handel some random filehost links.

im goin on rdp from now on....>.<

Downloading from filesonic does not working

Already replied to the support ticket, looks like filesonic has blocked our server again.

seems that server is down again X-( this is not first time, plz fix that!

Somik isn't coming online coz of internet issues at his place. And I don't handle server issues.

any news on new upgrade?
it seems to take forever on that
there are many new filehosts out there like filejungle filepost easy-share uploading.com

Yes I know it's taking forever, will try to get the upgrade asap.

this sborg thing just pisses me off...

I mean i have been messing with it most of my day and still I just cant to get it working properly. Sure it´s easy and fast and full of features... but it just cant handel some random filehost links.

im goin on rdp from now on....>.<

sBorg will be able to download from only the filehosts that are allowed, also you'll need premium account on those filehosts. If you're not sure how sBorg works then check out the forums/manual to get a basic understanding.

It'll be more customizable, as far as the output post is concerned.

I've been asked by many people to make the MTN info as variable (so that it can be used separately), this would be possible in v6 :)

That's one of the feature apart from filehosts.

i submit my ticket 10 days ago still not resolve my problems
Somik bro last time resolve my prob, but is not available
Staff like DJLatino <_< dont have menarch to talk with customer tell me ( i am not your servant ) what that means i m customer i need resolve my prob mate :)
Plz ABHI, HALCYON Plz resolve my prob
Case Tracking ID: Z4S-SZW-9Z5H
Ticket No : 409

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back