sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello somik

i'm planning to buy vps with 1GB uplink in netherland datacenter that alow me to download from torrent.

if i buy vps , can you install sborg on my own vps?

regards

just bought detail came in second but i am facing a problem can login when i push loginbuton it redirect me again in the same place!pls check suport ticket!

Delete accounts.php file in your sBorg root, Then goto setup.php link and enter the details again.

If this doesn't work, Open a support ticket.

hello somik

i'm planning to buy vps with 1GB uplink in netherland datacenter that alow me to download from torrent.

if i buy vps , can you install sborg on my own vps?

regards
Open a support ticket with your sBorg details and vps details and i'll configure your server for you. Remember to change your root password afterwords.

really thanks Halcyon!with your help i have fixed :)!i have open a suport ticket but noi rpely 12 howrs has pass!
Sorry for the delay. I am very busy with university so support tickets may take upto 48 hours to be responded to. I'll try to make a emergency contact system for emergencies such as this one.

sBorg Europe Plan E & F were updated.

Also, if you are a sBorg client (hosting or install ticket) and you are facing any issue related to sBorg, feel free to open a support ticket here: http://sborg.us/support/open.php

If you encounter any issue related to sBorg and you are not a sBorg client, then contact your sBorg host regarding the issue.

Thank you.

^^ Check with RG. They've separated API packs and non-API packs. If that's not the issue, Refresh the API key on your RG account and try again :)

Oh, RG is rapidgen(Rapidgen.net) :)

It's a premium link generator site, And sBorg requires API key provided by RG to download from various filehosts when you don't have premium accounts to all those filehosts!

So if you wanna download from megaupload but don't have a premium account, You can buy rapidgen API key and use it in sBorg ;)

I hope that helps!

Dear sBorg users,

sBorg's main server was hacked. To protect client informations, I've backed up all database and formated the server. Now I've started reinstalling the operating system of sBorg's main dedicated server. As the licensing server is down and your sBorg will not be working. Please bear with us as we plan to get the licensing server back up as soon as possible. The ordering system may take a bit longer...

Also, as our databases was also compromised, all client's sBorg keys will be changed to protect your install tickets. We'll inform you later on how to retrieve your new sBorg key.

We request all sBorg resellers to give additional days to sBorg clients to make up for the down time. We will be doing the same once the server comes back up.

We apologize for the downtime.

Regards,
sBorg Devlopers.

Oh, RG is rapidgen(Rapidgen.net) :)

It's a premium link generator site, And sBorg requires API key provided by RG to download from various filehosts when you don't have premium accounts to all those filehosts!

So if you wanna download from megaupload but don't have a premium account, You can buy rapidgen API key and use it in sBorg ;)

I hope that helps!

Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back