sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent an email on support that is support ticket,waited for 2 days.i asked for a custom plan according to my requirements and asked for speeds to 4 hosts
n this is what i got in reply,how unprofessional

"
Sorry for the delay. Note that i've used a 15 MB file with buffer size of 4=
096 and progress bar rate of 1 for this test:

Dowloading: http://ziox.us/x/webmin.rpm

Downloaded at 6.264 MB/s "

chaudhary9, you were TOLD that it will take 72 hours to respond to your request as our servers were full. Then I've posted the download speeds of the filehosts you requested. I've also added a screenshot to my last post here AND on plans page. Here is a screenshot of the support ticket YOU opened:
http://imageperl.com/image-A309_4E034128.jpg

Also, we reserve the right to deny our service to anyone. So, do me a favor and please do not order.

i asked for the custom plan for which u asked me to send support ticket but i dint got anything about that in last reply from u

oh like em dying to buy from u?

anyways there r plenty of sborg service providers,i can get from any and for now i dont even need it
iraiper rocks n left u behind,go search what it is.....true automation

Last edited:
chaudhary9 If u dont like sBorg stay the fuck out of this thread. I have had enough of your bullshiting in threads. Somik is a reputed member and is the coder of sBorg .So even if you buy from any other sBorg providers you are still using his creation.So instead of cursing him be grateful to him you retard.

You love irapier rite stay with it.Personally I am glad you dont use sBorg.Besides any script(yes any) has to traverse a long path to even come close to sBorg's reputation.

EDIT:MODS we dont want this topic to be a flaming topic. So kindly clean It.

Last edited:
i sent an email on support that is support ticket,waited for 2 days.i asked for a custom plan according to my requirements and asked for speeds to 4 hosts
n this is what i got in reply,how unprofessional

I completely agree, thats a 100% unprofessional responce, he should have asked you first that which language you can speak/understand perfectly because i am sure you can't understand English if you are calling that response as "unprofessional"

sborg was never designed to be fully automated, its semi-automated

and if you are too lazy to do 1-2 clicks then this script is absolutely not for you

you can leave this thread now, we don't need any further discussion with you

Regards

Last edited:
i know what sborg is
i like it better than RDP
but he is being rude here

"Also, we reserve the right to deny our service to anyone. So, do me a favor and please do not order."

so i said that
so get over it blind ppl

i know what sborg is
i like it better than RDP
but he is being rude here

"Also, we reserve the right to deny our service to anyone. So, do me a favor and please do not order."

so i said that
so get over it blind ppl

go and read the TOS of any company like hostgator/godaddy

if you are considering this as rude than you will say they are abusing you

whatever
as i said if he dont wanna give out then there plenty of resellers who provide much better support and dont say such things how about that?
anyways em out of this thread

I said that cause in reality, we do reserve the right to refuse service, all companies do. You already seemed displeased with sBorg from very start. So even if you do order, there is a high risk of you opening a dispute after ordering claiming "the service was not up to your expectations". So in order to save me the trouble, I'll just deny service here and now. I am sorry if you thought i was rude. I only meant to be practical and to the point.

On a side note, the Europe server finally arrived! I am setting it up now and it should be up and ready for clients in 2~4 hours!

I said that cause in reality, we do reserve the right to refuse service, all companies do. You already seemed displeased with sBorg from very start. So even if you do order, there is a high risk of you opening a dispute after ordering claiming "the service was not up to your expectations". So in order to save me the trouble, I'll just deny service here and now. I am sorry if you thought i was rude. I only meant to be practical and to the point.

On a side note, the Europe server finally arrived! I am setting it up now and it should be up and ready for clients in 2~4 hours!

btw after reading your last reply i realized i didnt read the whole email that was my own mistake,thats y just posted that in a bit of anger....as i said before i like sborg more than RDP...
infact i was thinking to get my own VPS and set up sborg on it.
but for now em trying iraiper,and have one sborg that has some what slow speeds so after that will get sborg,i dont mean that sborg isnt for me or anything.

cant wait for my 5x ticketttttttt

lol

somik can u rush it for me lol

B-)

kidding mate lol
Sorry mate, seems like yahoo servers are not accepting our emails from somik.sborg at gmail dot com. PM me your payment email address and transaction ID and i'll just PM you the details.

Basic Info:

What is sBorg email & key?
sBorg email & key are like username & password to install sBorg. If you have bought 5 install tickets, you can use the same email & key to install (or reinstall) sBorg 5 times.

What are install tickets?
Install tickets define the number of times you can install or reinstall sBorg. On each sBorg account, you have a certain number of install tickets. To install sBorg, you will need to have at least 1 install ticket in your account. If you want to reinstall sBorg (or install sBorg again when a new version comes out or install on a different server or a different folder on same server), you will require one more install ticket.

When you install or reinstall sBorg by going to install.php and entering your email and key, 1 install ticket is deducted from your sBorg account, so if you had 5 install tickets, and you install sBorg once, you'll have 4 install tickets left in your account. You can check how many install tickets you have in your account by going to setup page, and clicking the button at bottom right marked "Check install tickets" to check how many install tickets you have left in your sBorg account.

why the download is very slow? I use rapidgen for transload... US server very slow... EU server are same.. often get slower speeds... only getting 1-3Mb if lucky..
(upload speed is very good)

can we resell install tickets?like if i buy 5 install tickets cox they'll be 3.5 each so can i sell other 4 here?or similarly can i buy one install ticket from sborg seller?

also if i install sborg on a vps n i keep re newing vps before it expires so that install ticket wont expire right?

why the download is very slow? I use rapidgen for transload... US server very slow... EU server are same.. often get slower speeds... only getting 1-3Mb if lucky..
(upload speed is very good)
Rapidgen is having some problems with server loads. Thats why they are changing their systems to seperate API users (sborg users) from regular users. Open a support request at rapidgen.net to know more.

can we resell install tickets?like if i buy 5 install tickets cox they'll be 3.5 each so can i sell other 4 here?or similarly can i buy one install ticket from sborg seller?

also if i install sborg on a vps n i keep re newing vps before it expires so that install ticket wont expire right?
Reselling install tickets is illegal. We only allow reselling sBorg hosting with preinstalled sBorg to be resold.

Yes, as long as your server IP/domain/sborg-install-location doesn't change, that copy of sBorg will work forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back