sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Sborg is there a way of not using the direct image but use Thumbnails? as when I am posting the Images are big and I would like them smaller?

In regular mode -> download works fine (looks like filesonic didn't fix the download API functions yet)
In API mode -> upload works fine (coz sBorg's functions are out-dated and I've already fixed that)

Will be releasing the beta version soon enough. Just fixing a few other things.

Recent fixes:
1. Mediafire download
2. Megaupload upload plugin
3. Filesonic normal upload plugin
4. Trying to add multiupload member upload (as the default non-member upload already exists)

why we never get free update again like before?
it's since 2 weeks ago MU upload plugin broken, mediafire download broken, and now filesonic upload.
why must be an upgrade?
I thought upgrade will only brings new feature, new plugins...but now to fix broken plugins, we also need an upgrade :(
sincerelly, I prefer paid update than waiting for upgrade..

sBorg is coded in a certain way and some core functions cannot be fixed/modified/added in an Update as its beyond its scope. It requires an Upgrade. Besides an install ticket for a lifetime usage/support for such a great script is perhaps the most economical deal you will ever make. Kudos to sBorg (Somik/Haly) for overcoming numerous hurdles and still coming back strong as ever. Keep it up ladies :D

Thanks
sBorg Staff

^^ but
Besides an install ticket for a lifetime usage
how will it become lifetime usage when something breaks and you are forced to upgrade if you want to use that feature? thats NOT lifetime usage.
it becomes lifetime usage IF THE DEV FIX IT FOR THAT VERSION YOU ARE USING AS WELL

He mentioned it already buddy. There are times when the core files are to be modified, we cannot do that in an update.

Like v5.42, I still run v5 and it doesn't show how the logs are to be shown on my index page. You need a fresh install to get those features!

I don't know about that, I can't download anything with API mode from Filesonic.
I have to switch to Regular if I want to download something, and then switch back to API for the upload links to be correct.

He mentioned it already buddy. There are times when the core files are to be modified, we cannot do that in an update.

Like v5.42, I still run v5 and it doesn't show how the logs are to be shown on my index page. You need a fresh install to get those features!
Taken from your site:
Fixed Filesonic upload plugin.

It SHOULD WORK Everytime. If it goes broke,YOU FIX IT...FOR FREE

and no,we are not talking about additional features.

^^ You can go and contact filesonic guys requesting them to fix their API's download function.

They did fix the upload function from their end and it started working fine.

idc...sborg is not working.thats all i care about.
i paid for : upload file from sborg server to filesonic server.

idc how they do it.when they promise lifetime blah blah ,they better give it.

Stop behaving like a child.

I can load v1.0 and then shoot myself for a simple fact that almost none of the filehost works. That was one of the reason why the next versions were released.

I'm almost done working on sBorg and the beta version will be released soon. If you want filesonic to work, better upgrade. Else contact filesonic (even if you've not paid them) coz it's an issue at their end. sBorg uses their API and we haven't created their API (AFAIK!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back