sBorg.in - VPS based Fully Functional sBorg Hosting - from $23/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikassaini01

sBorg.in is a sister site of Estro Web Services Private Limited.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR WJ MEMBERS : Get 20% OFF for first month on purchasing sBorg VPS Package - Use Coupon Code SBORGVPS20OFF
This coupon is applicable only with Monthly Payment Term. We already offer attractive discounts for longer term payments.

Our sBorg VPS Packages and Pricing :

FeaturesSMALL VPSMEDIUM VPSLARGE VPSPOWER VPS
HDD Space150 GB200 GB250 GB300 GB
RAM (Memory)2 GB3 GB4 GB5 GB
Uplink1 Gbit Full Duplex1 Gbit Full Duplex1 Gbit Full Duplex1 Gbit Full Duplex
Monthly Bandwidth10 TB Premium20 TB Premium30 TB Premium40 TB Premium
sBorg 6.045Pre-installedPre-installedPre-installedPre-installed
Torrent Support
iwhj0i.jpg
iwhj0i.jpg
iwhj0i.jpg
iwhj0i.jpg
Max. sBorg InstallUpto 1 sBorgUpto 2 sBorgUpto 2 sBorgUpto 2 sBorg
Monthly Price$23 USD/month$30 USD/month$40 USD/month$50 USD/month
Order Link

We can also provide DEMO on request.
Please contact us via live chat on our website OR support ticket or mail to sales@estroweb.in or via SKYPE : vstarvps
We do NOT actively monitor our PM so please don't ask for DEMO via PM.

Please note that we provide last available version of sBorg which is 6.045. After that sborg.us got offline and there is no further development of the script.
Our sBorg installation and script runs fine, however we don't guarantee about any host plugin which may be outdated now and doesn't work. Most of the plugins work till yet.
Currently we are looking for a Paid Developer who can help us in keeping alive this project and develop new working plugins for sborg.

Frequently Asked Questions :

Q. What are payment options?
A. PayPal, Perfect Money, Web Money, CashU and Indian Credit/Debit Cards + Indian Bank Net Banking [PayU India Payment Gateway]

Q. Do you offer a moneyback guarantee? What if I don't like your services ?
A. We offer a Full moneyback guarantee if service is cancelled within 3 days of activation. This moneyback guarantee is followed by NO QUESTIONS ASKED Policy.

Q: What's the location of your servers/datacenter?
A: The server is located in Evoswitch Datacenter located in Netherlands.

Q: Within how much time you can setup my sBorg ?
A: We manually process each order. Activation is done within 24 hours if your order is genuine and clear our Fraud Verification.

Q: Do you offer discounts for long term payments ?
A: Yes, we offer attractive discounts for all hosting services as given below :
Payment TermDiscount
Quarterly (3 Months)10 %
Half Yearly / Semi-Annually (6 Months)15 %
Yearly / Annually (12 Months)20 %

Legal WHMCS License :
24njjnm.png

Contact us :
Email : sales@estroweb.in
Support Ticket : Estro Web Services Private Limited - Submit Ticket
Phone Number : +91-11-45823535
Homepage : www.estrowebservices.com | for sBorg : www.sborg.in

Support Timings :
Regular Office Time : 10 AM to 5 PM Indian Standard Time (GMT +5.5) Monday to Saturday
Support may be available on Sunday or non-office hours depending on availability of support person.
In case of emergency, you can leave an email at vikas@estroweb.in

Last edited:
22 comments
Glad to see you finally coming on board of Wjunction about your services. :)

Really pleased with their services.

I've been a long, long time client, for different services, and I'm truly happy with the service and support, on any day of the week.

Definitely recommend it!! (y)(y)

Finally some reliable sborg hosting with great dl/up speeds, using them couple of months and i'm very pleased with services.

Hope you can find developer for plugins to keep goin' alive. :)

Long time I use Your service and all my recommendations !!!
Quality service , good prices , fast support , especially with friendly and excellent expert Mr. Ravi .

now you know how to fix sBorg plugins?

No. They still can't fix/add/change plugins, because there is still no coder found to do this.

Nothing was fixed, because it was a problem on Turbobit's end after all....

And, as it turns out, turbobit continues with the same problem...... Only worked for a few hours, and then went right back to not working.

And that's turbobit's fault, who keeps on blocking servers and whatever else...

Turbobit is totally messed up now.

Leaseweb is really messing everything up...... their servers used to be the best, now they're just falling apart.... :(

Last edited:
Leaseweb is really messing everything up...... they're servers used to be the best, now they're just falling apart.... :(
yes, last one month have gone very bad for sborg + seedbox servers and therefore we will migrate sborg servers to another DC soon.

seedboxes on their servers are down too Vikas, unfortunately.

Urgh..... who would have imagined such a 'good company' like them would crap out in such a massive way..... :(

yes, last one month have gone very bad for sborg + seedbox servers and therefore we will migrate sborg servers to another DC soon.

seedboxes on their servers are down too Vikas, unfortunately.

Urgh..... who would have imagined such a 'good company' like them would crap out in such a massive way..... :(

I think they have messed networking on our rack or using some kind of traffic filtering ! Not sure, have sent them a ticket, lets see what they do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back