[SARUCH] 1080p Blazing Fast pre-alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

We are currently in pre-alpha phase, hopefully we will go in beta this or next month, until then we'd love if you checked us out and help us with testing. We offer video encoding in up to 1080p and we care about viewer happyness so we care about the quality of the videos and the speed.

Once we are in beta there will be of course a more professional thread.
Any feedback is appreciated

Test Video: https://saruch.co/video/USlKeSkyiQTMQnk
Register at: https://saruch.co/ and try it out yourself.

At the moment there are only EU servers but in the future we will offer servers worldwide thanks to our connections to some datacenters-

Last edited:
27 comments
looks good,
Will remote uploads be available in the future?

Hello, no we will not support remote uploads from rapidvideo/openload etc. but direct mp4 links will be supported. We do that because we want our users to upload High Quality content in the best possible resolution (720p and up!) and we will reward them based upon this aswell.
If you are looking for just another provider you can spam with remote links and 240p quality then we are the wrong company for you.

Thanks for your question.

Hello, no we will not support remote uploads from rapidvideo/openload etc. but direct mp4 links will be supported. We do that because we want our users to upload High Quality content in the best possible resolution (720p and up!) and we will reward them based upon this aswell.
If you are looking for just another provider you can spam with remote links and 240p quality then we are the wrong company for you.

Thanks for your question.

Hello,
I don't see the option to remote upload on your website.
I am referring to remote upload direct mp4 links.

I am try to upload but got this Mime type not allowed ?
We only allow video uploads.
really good streaming quality and fast servers. I also like your design, keep up the good work
Thank you, we are looking forward into improving even more.

Guys you are hosting on Hetzner, this is not great
We are aware of the Hetzner rules, we will not use it for streaming once we are out of beta, also we are not just some random customer for hetzner, you don't have to worry about our server picks, we know what we are doing and care about our users and viewers, your videos aren't stored on hetzner machines, right now we are just streaming the videos from hetzner machines, streaming servers are not important, the storage ones are and we are death confident in our storage servers. Nevertheless thanks for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back