• Samsung Galaxy S4

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Sony Xperia Z

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
32 comments
I have tried each and every anrdoid phones and now i am with Nokia 1020.

Whats your major use? I will say which suits you :)

Nokia 1020 for business + pro photographers.

Amongst the two, I'd say S4. Have a look at HTC One as well. One flaw is, its got an average camera. If you are used to sharing images to social networking sites only, then it wont be that big a deal.

If you are willing to wait for a few months (say till Jan-Feb next year), then you will find better options, as the S5 are rumoured to be launched in Jan, you can expect the next version of HTC One as well.

As filegrasper said, tell us what are your primary requirements.

I would rate Xperia Z as a preferred choice if you are comparing with s4. The reason is simple. Galaxy s4 has a lot of bugs like heating problem and the 8 core cpu which never works at a same time. Octa core CPU is just a hype by samsung.. If you are looking for a true octa core cpu on phablets then wait for galaxy s5. Galaxy S5 will have a true 8 Core(Octa Core) CPU which will work simultaneously...lol :)

u5jn.png

Source: Samsung to launch Galaxy S5 in Jan 2014: Report - Times Of India

Sony .. Samsung is all about marketing ( just like apple, one of samsung fanboys arguments against iphone), Sony, along with Apple or Nokia, ar all about marketing plus quality.

I had Sony Xperia SL (2K12 Flagship). Sony have great design and much better UI than TouchWIZ.
But about the performance am really worried(benchmark results), the last year flagship(XSL) was nothing when compared with S3 (except camera, 1080p videos).
I heard about Overheating in S4, is it really matters ?? Xperia SL had overheating (1.7Ghz CPU), the new firmware solved that issue.

I recently purchased the Galaxy S4, I really like it. It's not perfect, but it's good. I've never used an Xperia Z so I cant say one is better than the other, but the GS4 still kicks ass

I've used Z1, Z, S4 and Note 2 and the order of preference for me, would be: Z1 > Note 2 > Z > S4.@AJ BlacklistedI've got XL (cost me about Rs. 20k and it beats S3 in terms of benchmarks etc and now you can get the same phone for 15k and yeah we all know about the relationship between Samsung and Antutu benchmark score :))

The S4 is a great device, but Samsung is making it harder to root and run ROMs with it due to them rolling out KNOX. I should clarify. Root is still easy, but you trip a flag in the bootloader "KNOX Flag" and you void your warranty for good. There's no way to reset it as of yet.

Go for Xperia Z1samsung s4 will looks same like s3there is no much diff,but xperia has also water resistant that will make big diff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back