Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lig}{tning

Help me to choose one out of this two Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Or Nexus 10
Cast your vote foe the best one

Thanks

Edit: I have just received my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 from amazon and my mate told me to get Nexus 10now i'm confused.

Last edited:
24 comments
I simply break it down to these features while comparing.

• Nexus 10 offers 2560x1600 resolutions while note 10.1 offers shitty 1200x800. Nexus 10 offers 300 pixels per inch while note 10.1 can manage upto only 149.
  • The processor of note 10.1 is better than that of Nexus( Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has 1.4GHz Exynos quad core processor and *2GB of RAM. Google Nexus 10 is powered by the dual core Samsung Exynos 5 processor clocked at 1.7GHz). RAM is 2GB in both cases.
  • Camera is same in both the devices although nexus offers far better resolution and 1080 HD video while note only manages to give out 720p.
  • Nexus 10 launches at Android 4.2 (Key lime pie) while note 10.1 WILL be upgraded to that.
  • Also, Battery of nexus 10 is far better (2000mAh difference! which is 30% extra to that of note 10.1)
  • Nexus is far cheaper.

Clear cut winner: Nexus 10.

Last edited:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Memory card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
Samsung Google Nexus 10 Memory card slot No

Edit: I have just received my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 from amazon and my mate told me to get Nexus 10now i'm confused.

Last edited:
Nexus 10, I use External HDD for extra storage. No storage space issues (y) Just use a Micro USB to USB 2.0 wire. DONE! (y)
And why would i need a Back Camera on a Tablet? Seriously.
People look dumb using it to click pics or shoot video. Get a Point & Shoot or DSLR for that purpose. There is a reason why they were being made.
All i need is LONG Support, Which Google will definitely give it to it's devices (y)

So shall i return Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to amazon and ask for refund?

Well if you want a Better Display & Longer support, Then you should.
Else stick to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. (y) Better Processor. More Price.
Better Processor helpful? Maybe.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Memory card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
Samsung Google Nexus 10 Memory card slot No

Nexus 10 also comes with 32 GB internal memory. If it's not enough, you can use external drive as yudi19 suggested.

I told you three days ago to get the Nexus 10 http://www.wjunction.com/1693744-post3.htm

Return that thing and get the Nexus. A camera on a tablet is pointless and soon no phones or tablets will have SD cards. They are like CD/DVD drives 3 years ago and starting to disappear. As consumers want smaller and thinner devices they will disappear and it's easy to hook up external storage for the few times you need it.

I remember that the Nexus 7 doesn't support 3G. Is that true for the Nexus 10?

If so, then Nexus loses big time against the Samsung Note 10.1.

My major objection against the Note 10.1 is the possibility to draw and cut out photos or objects. Who's going to use this?

Using a portable HDD? Duh? A tablet is a portable device .. who wants to drag along a portable HDD too?

I know, I know ... the Galaxy 7.0 specifications are not as good as the other two tablets, but having a phone onboard is pretty handy.

@Sniffdog .. Have you heard of TETHERING? Wifi, Bluetooth, USB?
I don't think people use a tablet a lot 'On The Go'. IF they do then they can use that option.

And Nexus 10 got a USB 2.0, So i think people would like to use a Pen Drive more than Connecting the Device to PC with Wire or using AirDroid or something.

And Also, The Device got 5MP Primary camera (1080p @ 30fps) & 1.9MP Secondary.

Never used any of them but have heard good things about the Samsung... will be watching this thread, nice to see what experiences others have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back