Other SaffronSolutions - Unmetered 1Gbit/2Gbit Rapidleech Hosting (USA,Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My RL is down, Cannot connect to rl :(

Cannot send ticket too due some faulty error on template of saffrontec.org

Please look into it!!

I'm interested but can't seem to order
"Permissions Error
The templates compiling directory '/home/saffron/public_html/billing/templates_c/' must be writeable (CHMOD 777) before you can continue.
If the path shown is incorrect, you can update it in the configuration.php file."

I'm interested but can't seem to order
"Permissions Error
The templates compiling directory '/home/saffron/public_html/billing/templates_c/' must be writeable (CHMOD 777) before you can continue.
If the path shown is incorrect, you can update it in the configuration.php file."

ya , i just keep doing operations on things ;) it should be fine now ;)

Yeah, the same error i get when i click on client login!!

Your error resolved as we speaked on skype ;)

service down from last 3 days... tried to talk with Bharat many times on msn . But he did no reply though he was online..

VERY BAD SUPPORT...:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

service down from last 3 days... tried to talk with Bharat many times on msn . But he did no reply though he was online..

VERY BAD SUPPORT...:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Do you know how to raise a ticket , i didn't got any ticket from your side ? and even on msn are you adding to my list ?

here is your id: bharatvashist@yahoo.com <bharatvashist@yahoo.com>

i have sent msg many times to this id when online ... but did not get any reply...

But who are you ? And you must have raise a ticket , if am not responding at mail , as sometimes am at my mobile , so i am not able to reply there ? even right now am not on msn and yahoo , so how would i reply ? and you must have come to live chat ?

Netherlands server too slow for all hosts :( and fileserver premium account not works i pm you about this problem from 3 days ago but no reply............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back