Safemy.Link : Earn UPTO $70 BY SHARE LINKS ON THE INTERNET| Minimum $5 Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.

safemy.link

Banned
Banned
x2njph.jpg

What is Safemy.Link?

Safemy.Link is a free service that helps users to protect links from inconvenient people or automated robots with security such as captcha and password

Safemy.Link Reward Program:

The Safemy.Link rewards program offer to you the perfect opportunity to earn money by sharing your protected links with your friends and family. There are no restrictions for any country and anyone can use our free service.
The program is open to anyone with an account so register a free account and you'll get paid daily with no traffic shaving, and no hidden rules. we have a earning graph which update on real time.

Pay Per View: Earn up to $70 for 10K unique views.

A: 70.00
B: 45.00
C: 40.00
D: 35.00
E: 30.00

A: United States, United Kingdom, Canada
B: Germany, Australia, Spain
C: Netherlands, France, Singapore, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium
D: Ireland, Finland, Greece, Brazil, Romania, Croatia, Argentina, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Russian Federation, Norway
E: All Others

Rules and Conditions :

- Don't cheat! Abusing the reward system will lead to permanent ban .
- Double and Shared Accounts are NOT allowed , immediately closed without warning .
- Don't delete your Links when you request payment .

Payment Policy :

- Minimum payout amount is $10 .
- Payout methods : Paypal and Webmoney.
- Payments are made every day , but may be a delay of up to 7 days .
- If you need to be paid via another method, we will try and accommodate you.

Read more about : Reward Program

How to Contact Us :

- Via Contact Us

Regards,
Safemy.link

Last edited:
24 comments
welcome to WJ community bro

have a nice day

Thanks heart_tracker :)

Your facebook page took me to Keeplinks. im confused about your branding :wacko:

keeplinks.me
keeplinks.eu

I don't know how it redirect to other some other service. We haven't create our facebook page. We gonna create it tomorrow and will update it.

welcome to WJ , I'm chart using this service 2/3 days and it seems to run fine ... By King-Zeus

thanks king zeus for kind response.

Wtf is safemy.link? Should've gotten savemy.link. :facepalm:

Sorry but I'm not going to use this service for this sole reason.

Last edited:
Wtf is safemy.link? Should've gotten savemy.link. :facepalm:

Sorry but I'm not going to use this service for this sole reason.

That domain was not available so we registered safemy.link instead. Well its your choice mate. we are here to provide service for all WJ members. :)

Same script and terms-and-conditions to keeplinks.eu you are the same owner?

No we are not same. and Our script has many different features as compared to others in market. If you register on safemy.link and then go to settings you will see difference.
(One more thing i want if you look filehosting websites they all almost using same script but service and commission rates are different)
So start using www.safemy.link and secure your links :) and earn extra money from external links.

New Year Offer: Earning Rates have been increased

D: Ireland, Finland, Greece, Brazil, Romania, Croatia, Argentina, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Russian Federation, Norway

Regards,
Safemy.link

New Year Offer: Earning Rates have been increased

Regards,
Safemy.link

Last edited:
Hes a fake and scam...All of my datas on my other hdd, can't post screens, for 3 days of work got Zero, then he came and told me that "Problem with affilation" then Ive posted again, got hits, then again "Zero"

Hes a fake and scam...All of my datas on my other hdd, can't post screens, for 3 days of work got Zero, then he came and told me that "Problem with affilation" then Ive posted again, got hits, then again "Zero"

what exactly you trying to say? I didn't understand. If you are talking about earning so i told you i had server issue from 14th dec to 18th dec. Few users had problems with earning but now everything have been resolved.

Wtf is safemy.link? Should've gotten savemy.link.
Safe as in: secure ... dumbo!:whistling:

Thats a Nice one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back