S.O.T.W #4 - TV Shows *VOTING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said that rohits total changed, that is because ca changed his vote. Like I said before someone else total it just in case. hmmm

juba 1 vote
blaze 6 votes
rohit 13 votes
image 2 votes
deleted 17 votes
cyberaff 12 votes
ari 1 vote
arthur 2 vote

Oh...so Deleted is offering free e-mail to vote him. Actually Deleted signature is nothing but a joke. The people who vote for him, I ask them, why don't you guys ask him to do logos or any other graphics for your site...NO, you won't, because you don't want your site graphics to made on MS paint. This competition is serious. The members who took part in this competition spend time to create the piece of their artwork. You guys should appreciate the effort, Not the joke. So, I request to everyone, Please take this voting serious...Participants spend their times so that their work can be appreciated...This Voting thread is NO JOKE !!! Mind It.

Rohit this reply is for you,

First off I was joking about giving free emails for votes. Cyberaff did the same by saying he was going to give out free premium accounts for people who voted for him. It was all good fun we are NOT actually bribing anyone to vote for us.

Now you say those who voted for me, why don't they ask me to do logos, or any graphics for there site? I have never offered to do designs for others, therefore they don't ask. I have designed tons of sites, themes, logos ect and all have been on very successful sites. Do I use ms paint? Sometimes if it is a simple image I want. It really is not in the program I use, it is the final product, the content and the overall desired audience. Look at the mona lisa made in paint.

[youtube]uk2sPl_Z7ZU[/youtube]

Clearly the outcome was very good, so me using ms paint is a problem because? What if it is all my computer could handle, I couldn't enter SOTW? Now going back to content, looking at all the sigs that were submitted some are clear as to what tv show they are: Blaze with myth busters, or cyberaff with Dexter. These are two popular shows on TV right now, but you have to remember not everyone has seen these shows. I targeted a older show for kids, characters which are house hold names. The whole idea behind my signature was fun. Not everything has to be clean cut and professional. I did take time on my signature, and the fact you say it is a joke shows your angry towards it winning thus far, but the fact is everyone has an opinion and can vote which ever they feel is appeasing to the eye.

New totals, like I said someone else should verify at the end

juba 1 vote
blaze 7 votes
rohit 14 votes
image 2 votes
deleted 19 votes
cyberaff 12 votes
ari 1 vote
arthur 3 vote

Edit - also ron I told you that was a private transaction :D (funny if someone believed you tbh)

@ Deleted, Just suppose if everyone starts to make signatures of GFX in MSPaint like you...what would be the Value of SOTW. I don't need to win because I already know my position in GFX and VFX field. I just wanted to say that those guys who...put their creativity and time to make their signature looks good...Like CyberAff, Rambo, etc. needs appreciation. Nothing is more pleasing for a designer to be appreciated for their design. The members who voted for you, know from the bottom of their heart that...they voted you for fun. According to human psychology, people attracts if either its too shitttt or its too good.

Ps: As you can see lifetalk changed his vote. Now what would I say. everything is clear now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back