Selling RyūStorage - Keep your files/videos always online

Dragurimu

What I offer
My ecosystem Ryū, provides hundreds of utilities to programmers and webmasters alike. I provide different and robust ways to distribute videos on the Internet.

What is Ryū
Ryū are isolated systems that can work together, providing utilities for video transmission.

Product
RyūStorage offers an integrated continuum for saving and distributing videos

What you can do with this system, from completely removing a host that has stopped working, uploading all the videos to a new host, verifying and summarizing the fallen videos, synchronizing the videos and verifying them until downloading the videos

Supported servers
  • 1fichier
  • fembed ( supported premium accounts )
  • streamtape
  • uptobox
  • storage ( Google )
  • s3 ( amazon )
  • Evoload.io
  • FileFox.cc
  • MixDrop.co
  • NjinjaStream
  • Aparat
  • Jetload.net
  • mystream ( supported premium accounts )

• Anyone who wishes and wants to add

Applied technologies
The system takes time to configure and needs modifications on your website ( wordpress / CMS )

Once configured, you will only need to set the ID generated by my system (e.g. ur4scGc7u16 ) on your website and my system will do the rest of the work
checking about 5,000 files per day

Each client has separate facilities managed by me

Price: $1,000
Support: $100 Monthly ( optional if you have programmers, you can do it for me )

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me

RfdII0l.png

iZToWZW.png

q4apNyK.png

zX3G0Ua.png

3cm9zjn.png

lqpQ9Gb.png

hRj35OC.png

5QiNOTv.png

10 comments
I love your features , facilities and technologies. They 're really helpful for my cousin working in video editing. I will pass your message. Thanks a lot.

Sorry for the short time, I have spent most of it working.
Post automatically merged:

Between torothemes changes, custom themes, custom scripts, custom platforms and my work I haven't had time to keep advancing the English scripts.

If anyone is still interested we work on websites with more than 300mil daily visits.
You can consult for services.

Last edited:
Back