Status
Not open for further replies.
I Just registered for a free account on RyuShare.Haven't got any confirmation mail,FAQ and Privacy policy are not working,no informations about the affiliate program,so i'm asking how to trust them and buy a premium account and continue working with them?

Last edited:
DLiPJ.jpg

When send.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of my users found a bug and I have tried it and its true.

When I catch the download links using a download accelerator program, then cancel WITHOUT ACTUALLY DOWNLOADING the files, ryushare system will calculate the quota. I treid listing 200 GB of my own files WITHOUT DOWNLOADING on internet download manager, then when I tried to download a file, ryushare states that I have reached my daily quota limit.

Please fix the bug.

Thank You

@pocs, its now 188 GB , previously was 288 GB for premium members

and the annoying part is that when I download my own file for backup purposes, it will also reduce the daily quota :(

your own data or other data, you suck their bandwith with downloading. By the way, if you use RDP
and if there is 2 downloader has ryushare premium accounts, because ryushare premium counter counts
for per ip not for per account. other user can finish your bandwith even if you did not download.

Hi,admin.
I checked my Request payout.
2012-11-06 €741.67 PAID
then I checked Liberty Reserve, but I did not receive yet.
I thought why?
and then I saw strange things that my payment info was changed by someone or you guys.
I have never changed by myself, and I never used Ryushare in public place.
My info is U6919498, but someone changed to U9723055.
What is going on?
and What should I do in this case?

Last edited:
@trickbaby1731 most likely you have been hacked and in that case no one can do anything coz liberty have no reversal system at all all payments are permanent you should change your e-mail and password also e-mail pass too and of course send e-mail to ryushare maybe just maybe the payment haven't been send yet

your own data or other data, you suck their bandwith with downloading. By the way, if you use RDP
and if there is 2 downloader has ryushare premium accounts, because ryushare premium counter counts
for per ip not for per account. other user can finish your bandwith even if you did not download.

lol, I use a dedicated server and dedicated ip mate, and I did not download the files. it only got listed on IDM (loaded, and you can see the file size etc.) , anyway, already reported this bug to admin but no reply yet.

fyi, other hosts that I use dont reduce my download quota when I download my own files.

Hi,admin.
I checked my Request payout.
2012-11-06 741.67 PAID
then I checked Liberty Reserve, but I did not receive yet.
I thought why?
and then I saw strange things that my payment info was changed by someone or you guys.
I have never changed by myself, and I never used Ryushare in public place.
My info is U6919498, but someone changed to U9723055.
What is going on?
and What should I do in this case?

Thats why i stare at my payment info for a few seconds before a click the request button.
Hope you can recover the money somehow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back