Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i think it's very much not gonna happen even the cloud name doesn't matter i mean since they opened they titled the site free online storage who cares about the name we need them to say what is the changes to Aff programs simple and easy

i really hope this will be the last post about the closing aff since they asked hawk to re-open this thread it's very obvios they are going to continue anyway official annoncment would be great now ryukshine

Looks like its time for me to move on, one of the reasons I joined ryushare was because they had great support now that seems to have gone.

How hard is it to make a post and give us some sort of idea of what is going on.

I am going to stop my work with ryushare until we get some sort of announcement.

I really hope we get some positive news as I have kept faith with ryushare and recommended them to a lot of people.

Come on ryushare make an announcement and make it a good one :)

They are the best and reliable and trusted host with extabit and uploaded. what you guys think they have money like a food or what, they must sort things like servers and a lot things to make theme continue in this, and to make things clear.

that's it stop spaming and trolling. just wait we are not in the time of paypal to make payement every 3 days or 1 week, we are in the time of FKING paygate they release money every 7 or 15 days so we have to think not about our sekf just, think about theme alos they are not running with your money, i sware ryushare are the more trustable filehost, they paied us even whene other don't pay. so be patiente and stay tunned.

I'm still scratching my head, over 3 weeks now and I still don't have U.S.A sales...
everything else is overseas sales....is this some kind of joke..
most of my sales is from U.S.A

Are u living under the rock? How come u still dont know most paygate refuse to work with filehost? We are lucky to at least have some sale from other country.

if yall don't believe in them, just move to a different file host
just pretend this is like wupload or all the previous file hosts that just shut down and didnt pay

just leave them alone and give them time, what's the point rushing? they can't do shit
they gotta wait for the paygate to review & all that shit that they do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back