Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the files in the last days to give an error:
This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes.
Now she was gone. Along with her lost some files that give an error. Mail the removal was not. And as we now know the list of the missing files?

Excuse me, right now ryushare support payout via LR?
If yes, how could I find out the LR on the payout method list?
Thanks for yor hard work.

Just check again my posts and you will see the answer ,you and almost others here alway ask and ask and wait for the answer although it was answered already.

And We have more 1 option for payment is Liberty Reserve ,anyone can receive it ,please change payment info like this
In Payment info [ (Uxxxxx) ] [webmoney]

Uxxxx is your LR account .
[webmoney] :<--- select webmoney payment type.

May i have 2 different accounts? One for +18, one for other stuff?

yes,you can,but do not to be referrals .

Hi guys i would really like to purchase a payment - (Sorry if this is off topic)

Im from the uk and i realsied its in $ which is 12.88 for 30 days. My question is i realise thats around £8 British money - But does anyone have a rough idea how much natwest would charge me for making a USD $ payment ? (Conversion)

Also - Let's say 27 days into my 30 day membership I decide not to no longer stay with ryushare (say i can't afford it) .. Would i be able to cancel my membership without any problems? Or would i still be getting charged and money taken out of my account?

I understand about resellers selling via paypal - But i would prefer to do it via website it's a shame they don't offer paypal.

Thanks if you could help.

The price in USD is 12.95usd or equal depend on the currently rate.
We charge only 1 times,when your account is expired,you would like to renew or not ,it depends on you.
Pm me if you need purchase via resellers using Paypal.We cannot public them.

Got paid through WMZ.
I hope it will not get reversed by the time i decide to withdraw.

Thanks.

Only Paypal or Payza have reserved cases ,wmz and LR never happen this.

forwarding one of my users' questions:

I guess he/she is a US citizen ,I think if you or anyone have a good US traffic ,should become our resellers ,so you can help your users with purchasing premium keys.

Last edited:
Netherlands does not open the site.

I can not upload and download.

1 week is not answered.

Please PM me your username and the IP you couldnot browsed Ryushare.com ,yes ,we blocked some VPS/dedicated servers but we blocked downloading only, log in and upload is still avaiable .I think this is your ISP issue .

Many of the files in the last days to give an error:
This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes.
Now she was gone. Along with her lost some files that give an error. Mail the removal was not. And as we now know the list of the missing files?

One of our servers has offline because it's HDD crashed ,but it will be online today after recovering all the data ,the techs didnot work in Saturday and Sunday.

I guess he/she is a US citizen ,I think if you or anyone have a good US traffic ,should become our resellers ,so you can help your users with purchasing premium keys.
So there is going to be no new credit card option for people in the US

Ryushare, Why are you deleting files very much? deleting 50-200 files everyday... Please solve the this problem.. I guess,This is not DMCA files... Thanks in advance...

So, from nov 24th payment still pending!
No us sales, no news about this point

I think if you or anyone have a good US traffic ,should become our resellers ,so you can help your users with purchasing premium keys.
Why ryushare itself can't help users? if you never in future will not attach billing for US and nobody can't start manage you - just say - we can't and paygate never appear!

Looks like ryushare start to die!
Continue on the same lines!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back