Status
Not open for further replies.
if they make it 30 days or 90 days like in netload. Please security needs time, they have to check accounts that are fraud or not.
Do not forget turbobit make it 40 days and never decreased and netload made it 90 days.

7-10 days not too fast do you? i don't ask to pay every day. Besides i remember that the madmadman talk something about it before the AG gone. I am absolutely don't have any desire to work with netload and turbobit. hold it's cool ok but not for me. and realy many of Filesharing pay faster than 15 days and i just want to know what steps ryushare to do on that way. Thats it.

@p1otr : yep,I said that maybe we will pay 7-10days in November,but suddenly ,they (avangate) stopped and leave us,so this plans must be delayed .And we need a new paygate now asap and then we will discuss about this plan again.

to all guys without sales this is especially for you:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIbf6JqkNc[/ame]

Last edited:
@p1otr : yep,I said that maybe we will pay 7-10days in November,but suddenly ,they (avangate) stopped and leave us,so this plans must be delayed .And we need a new paygate now asap and then we will discuss about this plan again.
is that mean that CC payment is not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back