Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
You must add other payment methods for purchase premium, because in my country (Poland) buying with credit card is not popular. Many users pay here with paypal/payza and sms/call by phone.

@eshk0x : read the notice or few posts before please,many one here ask the same question and I must answer many times,again and again.Pending to 6th November .

and he is answering about all pending payouts sir mision all pending payouts that have been requested between 11/10 and 23/10 should be paid on 6/11 he didn't specified any option they all have the same scaduale

@carck3r : do you have any proof showed that we cheated ?When you got many sales ,did you say that we are cheaters? I have a suggestion for you and someone like you, stop using our service and move to another where you believe.This is our answer for all case like this.

Food for thought:

There are many differing ways - worldwide - to indicate the day of the month, the month, and the year - and instead of using numbers to indicate the month it might be helpful here to use the lettered abbreviations for the month........Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec.

Hope this helps. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back