Status
Not open for further replies.
if your problems are the US then tell now you shouldn't have any problem US people only see avantgate i checked in random basis and i see avantaget and onepay ( the same as always ) two days ago i never saw avantgate thought they removed it said the same as you said and then madmadman corrected me that it's not and avantgate is working you need to check from diff browser using RDP u will get diff system @ diff times so since all that your problem isn't payment system at all and when you say " we need new payment processesor "

you are not talking about your self alone and " remember one thing you are not alone using ryushare so please be cool and dont interfere with other peoples situations "

hope you got it this time :)

and about the big lol in your post just read the second correction madman wrote while i was replying you again all what i did is trying to get you to understand :)

Yeah mate..you write down everything in detail...and let the troublemaker's work easy to target ryushare...As long as you guys making bucks...why u bother if the cow is white or black...Let the host finds out...and there is a feature called Private Messaging...this is very handy for the time being...and guy giving support is very active on pm....Next when the new gateways will be lost again many of you will come here crying and start cursing the host..

@madmadman

i edited my previous posts and i am sorry....

@piratebay

thanks for your info on how to handle like this situations... :)

please think and anlayise your situation before u post
what i did is trying to get you to understand

lol

Last edited:
Why are some of you guys so scared if US gets to buy or not? The chance of getting sales from other developed countries around the world are equally as good as in the States. Be glad there is still a paygate for the rest of the world to use and to get sales.

well said tofuwizard...i dont understand tillw hat date they will be asking same questions...and i will say..such questions about gateway should be answered through pms only...but again many of these will post here saying..support has told us this and that..Couple of posts back..some1 has..how the plans will be selected..he doesnt have 2 mins to register but he has 5mins to make a post and several times to check..if it was answered not.
i wont get surpised if tomorrow someone will ask..do i need to register or it has got auto registration.

Just turn blind to silly questions and these noobs will stop polluting the thread

it's the first of the month so reports got reset once u have one download you will see stats again all xfilesharing hosts are like that

@madmadman : why does my advanced report don't show the last day of the month also the entire past month's data got erased only the first 20 sale are there ?? i know you delete data so you can have free space and all but please make the advanced reports saved for one month before just one month then delete it please ??

Why are some of you guys so scared if US gets to buy or not? The chance of getting sales from other developed countries around the world are equally as good as in the States. Be glad there is still a paygate for the rest of the world to use and to get sales.

Not true. 85 percent of my sales come from the USA
That's why I want to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back