Status
Not open for further replies.
@madmadman any news ?? will onepay support US cards and be primary system will u add new one ?? are u now talking with another system some new man

my sales are very good still just update us so we now what's going on

ok i have newbie question..as i read on previous page..im still wandering which method payout that ryushare use? i can see there is Paypal and WM does that two still working? (what's the fee for payout)

what uplaod speed u got NOW with FTP? if u got good speed then tell me which RDP or VPS use..coz my RDP now only got not even 1MB to upload. thanks

FTP work fine now,if you got a trouble with it,please view the log of filezilla and send me the IP of the server you are connecting.

Last edited:
It's possible to by premium through account balance?

yes it's possible go to ur account and click the request payout u can see extend premium 1month for 5 Euro.

Free user now only can downlaod files up to 1024? even i set it to 2000 it still cap at 1024?

ok i have newbie question..as i read on previous page..im still wandering which method payout that ryushare use? i can see there is Paypal and WM does that two still working? (what's the fee for payout)

please answer this

Your account was banned by administrator. Reason : fake movie. But this reason was not in regulations. BEGIN SCAM !!!

THEY banned my account and my file still live =))

Last edited:
@vAiLan : who stupid ? Do you understand what "fake stuff" is?pm some persons here and they teach you know .You should learn more before teaching anyone,kid.

@kokokoko : Fake stuff = ban without explaination .We have some reports form customers for proofs and I checked your site by myself.

@freakofero : fake movies, he posted a newest movie or a rare movie ,but when we downloaded it ,we cant play it or it's not exactly the movie we want.He posted many many movies but when we downloaded them,all movies is only 1 file ,same contents...Customers will call us sca... host if they purchased premium account to downloaded them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back