Status
Not open for further replies.
did anybody got his WMZ payment today for requests made on 7/10 coz the day have only 2 hrs left server time and i have not got mine yet

thx money received :)

Last edited:
556021_tn.jpg

best ftp upload speed I have ever seen

i think yeeeeeeees :) i think you should go with it just like webmoney in the beginning of the paypal thing everybody said no then they found the ex-changers and say now ok liberty is great safe strong and can replace all except the moneygram for sure

Dear everyone,
What do you think about Liberity Reserved?
It can be replace payza and paypal?
Regards

Hi Ryu, :-)

First there was an issue with the Paypal "exchanger" - and now you mention Payza.

Has Ryushare lost the ability to make future payouts through Paypal ?

Has Ryusahre lost the ability to make future payouts through Payza ?

Any concrete clearification is greatly appreciated.

Dear admin

Payout Schedule:
- Within 10 - 15 days after request (note: not sale fraud !!!)

Im waiting for payment from 03.10

Username: dragonfly82

Can you explain? Just be honest when you promise something and people will work with you...

Waiting payuot to start to upload again but no files and sales until youll pay...

Regards...

What kind of frauds are you talking about, a had mix of small sales, how you can fraud with sales of 5-10 euro?

Im working in posting for 5 years and i know how to detect fraud and i have thousands of euros earned on uploaded an no problems ever had on other filehost, only yours is very proud to detect fraud of 5.99 euro, good job))))))

2012-06-12 €41.9 PAID - You didnt pay me (but in acc is like paid) last time because of frauds and i stop to post you, you are lying people becase evere euro. Support said 1 sale si refund (it happens sometimes) but you didnt pay me at all other sales.

Tell the true like we pay first few times and then start to annoy about 30-40 euro till you shave nearly 100 euro sales and ban people or siply stop to pay.

Ill try to do all my best to infor WJ users about your working abilities. No proves no screens, nothing, simply not paying.

Have a good day and keep stole money and dodt forget that youll pay 10 times more back onetime...

Only regret the time i spent working hard to start lot of threads that you even dont asked to show you...

Update: Banned now?? why now when i started to ask where are my money and not 5-10 days ago that you should pay me?? Great, good exemple of scam filehost, ill be every day here to help you support people.

Regards.

SCAM AND LIE FILEHOST!!!

Last edited:
instead of repeating your self over and over again ask him for prof of fraud and the numbers of fraud sales you had if you have 5 years experiences you know that no scam host survive + i have been paid all kinds of amount €64 €300 €200 €154 so as all the uppers here maybe you are a victim of fraud users indeed so that's the way go get prof then come her throw all what you want or clear things with him and get your account reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back