Status
Not open for further replies.
30 ??? is that new or something it was 10-15 to old members and 15-20 first payout and people ask for it to get shorter u say 30 ???????? this is tooo long

@vAiLan : use FTP please.
@yacinegta : read more ,ask less.I said this before ,pm me if you need a specific number for your files.
@eshk0x : wtf, not so much but enough to live.

fpt it`s not good option for me.. it`s slow.. i can`t understand why i can`t use rapidleech every host accept transfer like this one why in ryushare we can`t..?

@Cypherz : I merge 2 group in 1 sentence ,and you can see 10-30 ,all right?I dont know and I cant remember what your account is so I cant send you a exactly answer.
@vAiLan : that's our rules.

man i am getting only 1sale per day not more than that and i working more and more per day but sale stick to 1...

Please Help Ryushare :(

mr3x tell me if i wrong but do you have 1 sale for 3144 downloads ?

I had 1 sale that day. But this is not always the case. Believe in Ryushare. The best filehost !

Other day : 2224 / €0 6 / €41.856 3/ €23.928 1/ €0.998 0 €66.782

its getting harder and harder to generate sales with such easy restrictions... plz put some rules in place...

sonyvaio97, i have been begging them 2 weeks now to put a limit in download speed for free users, and they dont change it.

Take a look here. I am downloading a file from Ryushare as free user with IDM, and I am getting 514 KB/sec

Then I will reset my router, I will get a new ip and i will download next file with this amazing speed. Why should i buy premium wth such free high download speed?

ryu-380c85b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back