Status
Not open for further replies.
There are too many fraud credit card sales, they are doing to prevent people cheat, which is very understandable

@Pocs we say trusted users those who don't have any fraud doubts for long time or make the payouts on fixed schedule like net 15 or 10 like pay on 10 20 30 of every month according to request date it can still wait long and yet know when to get paid u feel me man no body is asking to pay 2 3 days for every one or even weekly just make some updates so every one is happy

I request you a refund because you dont give what you offer.Fake advertise on your website.
Let see how honest you are.Screenshots made with your TOS and premium page.
Send my money back!

EDITED.They respond me and say i will be refunded,... i will wait few days for money back!

for example ; b@ngbr0s wants a file to be deleted by ryushare due to DMCA but the file belongs to another user.all files have MD5 and if ryushare blocks all the files which include that MD5.your files will also be deleted.the result is again DMCA

Hey mates,It's impossible,the paygate didnot offer weekly payment to us,how can we pay you weekly ,the fastest time from paygate to us is 3 weeks,we did tried our best to pay you around 10-15days.Please remember,we are using Credit card system ,not Paypal.

2012-09-12 27 / €0 0 / €0 1/ €20.976 0/ €0 0 €20.976
2012-09-13 21 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 €
2012-09-14 10 / €0 1 / €20.976 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 €20.976

largest sales so far...
and waiting for payment... ^^

one question.. i use rapidleech.. i try to upload 2 files first one is 144mb and file come in my account.. other file 800mb .. i try to upload 4 times and never come to my account why ?

that because u using remote upload...coz they only allow free user to upload 400MB size..u have to use FTP to upload up to 6GB i think..coz im usualy upload that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back