Status
Not open for further replies.
@madmadman

hmm i think you should make speed 60-100 kb/s that would be more than fine for free user or 60~70 kb/s is allright too :)
thanks for understanding us... :)

After requested payout, then only change my payment info to webmoney.
^
Does it affect the payment? It's status is pending currently..
Waiting.. ^^

Megaupload offered great speed for free user as well. You need not me to tell you how rich were dotcom, right?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
MU was a PPD host, not PPS; high speed for free users is great for PPD, not PPS. MU also had ads.

Ryushare not connect

Ux4h9.png

Last edited:
why limit premium coz off the debrid and leaching sites that is all over the net without a good limit with time many downloader will buy debrid account cheaper and have many sites to download from than buy from our links 40-60 GB like all other hosts will be good not 600 no unlimited

why limit premium coz off the debrid and leaching sites that is all over the net without a good limit with time many downloader will buy debrid account cheaper and have many sites to download from than buy from our links 40-60 GB like all other hosts will be good not 600 no unlimited

if people already buy a leech site and debrid they will never buy a host premium dude....if they can download ur link they will find another link which is the leech site or debrid site had. there is only 1 effect if u limit the bw. NO HEAVY DOWNLOADER (50-100GB a day) WILL BUY PREMIUM IF U LIMIT THE BW. and that heavy downloader are 80% like buying premium.

u can see netload mate..tell me just 1 leech or debrid site does not have netload premium??? and u can see how many people can earn 2000-5000$ per month?

hi devinee am 2 years uploader now and people will buy if there is no other way heavy downloader can take it easy with 100 GB actually the percent of some one spending time downloading 100 GB daily is so rare u gave me one single host which have always had server issue always since i ever heard of them what about the other 99.99% of hosts ??? if a deprid user can't find your unique content anywhere else he have no other choice and that's what brings the good cash unique content and unique presenting of that content for those who not easily find mirror for their uploads we need limits ( i got 8 sales since i started Tuesday night although ryshare have high free speed paralleled downloads ) if u know how then we need that

( i got 8 sales since i started Tuesday night although ryshare have high free speed paralleled downloads )

ow that's good for u mate...why i still get 2-3 sales a day with netload even every debrid site and leech site having their premium??ow i forget..netload not offering parrael download and caps theris speed!!even i only get 5-10kbps when netload have a busy traffic

ow that's good for u mate...why i still get 2-3 sales a day with netload even every debrid site and leech site having their premium??ow i forget..netload not offering parrael download and caps theris speed!!even i only get 5-10kbps when netload have a busy traffic

yes u are right we need 150 kb/s max free and no paralleled downloads And also some limit on premium download madman should act on these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back