Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have sales as normal now i want to ask a question is onepay.vn have any problems ??? what countries it can't prosses from i don't care about auto rebill if it's there then OK if not it's OK too anyway please answer this is there any problem with onepay and what countries it can't support

just got a new sale via onepay nice if it has no problems then ryushare is till in busness very nice :)

Last edited:
@Cypherz : currently it doesnot support US only,we ask them and they said that they need 1 month more to check.
@zazikstealth : they are not Paypal,they cannot hold our funds without legal reasons.we are afraid of the lately payments from them only.

coz they removed avantgate at least for that time i got the sale then checked payments page it was onepay i don't know if they will put avantgate again but i feel they won't anyway am sure that this sale 75 days came from onepay

@zazikstealth nothing is to be frozen here they will get paid from avantgate for all sales made tell 31/10 then pay all of us as he said requets will be paid

nice if only US and only means just 1 for one month then it's ok i like onepay really coz a very simple pay page also they are Vietnamese which mean a lot of good things fro ryushare ;)

so people every thing is ok working tell they add another system ryushare is the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back