Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suddenly received €31.12 on my paypal!! (requested since 2014-03-24)

Ever since they came back, I started uploading stuff to ryushare again, but so far only 16 files in my account because I haven't bothered with re-uploading my old files yet. (200 or so GB)

So far, all my old rebills are of course gone, and I haven't had any new sales yet, just downloads.

Just wanna let you know that they do pay!
Actually, ever since they came back, I never contacted them about anything, and they suddenly just paid. So to all of you, there is no need to contact them! I guess as long as you have continued uploading and working with them, they will eventually pay you. No need to nag them about it.

Last edited:
I use FTP just fine, did you change the FTP password ? Ryushare issued new ones.

2014-03-17€xx.xx
PAID

It took long enough but given the circumstances they lived up to their word.

There be no scam here! :pirate:

Last edited:
I never turn over passwords,

Members can not change the password on their own,

Ryushare FTP password provided by the administrator.

I got payment from Ryushare.
but, not from payment request

2014-03-24€2003.87PENDING

Transfer 500.00 wmz successfully made!

Dear *****,
To show the success of our attention to you, i has been make payment 500$ for you and just edited your current balance.

Please understand, We are experiencing some financial difficulties, Please help us get back to work, we will have the money to pay you after 1 month. We promise.

Regards.

They are still live :O , Ryushare was died?

Are they paying again ?

RYUshare was reborn. Old site was wiped out, so anyone that wanted to stick with them has to reupload everything.

There are indications that they are paying (read back a few pages) but only to members that are uploading and actively sharing new links. They only way to get money earned from the old RYU is to start using them again and helping them generate new sales. So you have to ask yourself if it's worth all that time and effort to start over with them.

I am not sure in return for this reason I added a poll on my site to know the opinion of my visitors and 80% of visitors don't have confidence in them.

Last edited:
So i will never get my pending money from march without start upload to ryu? its a not funny

They are still live :O , Ryushare was died?

Are they paying again ?

RYUshare was reborn. Old site was wiped out, so anyone that wanted to stick with them has to reupload everything.

There are indications that they are paying (read back a few pages) but only to members that are uploading and actively sharing new links. They only way to get money earned from the old RYU is to start using them again and helping them generate new sales. So you have to ask yourself if it's worth all that time and effort to start over with them.

Personally I would never work with them until they stop they ridiculously low conversation rate and start paying faster (much faster).

Wow! Today got first sale from ryu. Hope they will be next days!

2014-07-2715 / €01 / €5.9760/ €00/ €00€5.976

Guys, anyone got reply from support ryushare last 1-5 days?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back