Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its on homepage

04-27-2014: Ryushare Inc. was moved to Russia.
04-28-2014: Restoring system.
05-05-2014: We promise to come back today. Definitely so. May be due time zone difference, so you feel stress.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me:admin@ryushare.com

They are Back guys, i already had my first sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. I was Kidding
i had 10 sale today ! Ryushare still nr 1 :)))

:pirate:

They paid me 10000 euro without a reason! :D .

These Spams will now change anything, even if they back online today, actually they are dead, webmasters and uploaders and downloaders loosed their trust to them and this is what will make them dead!

ryushare online guys

We're is setting up files server and payment gateway now...
Ryushare will working back after 1-2 days.

jH25ZSD0BmIoe.png

Dear all valued Customer’s,
As we have known, Ryushare are facing with legal terms with Vietnam government. Those problems has been published by Vietnamese newspapers and communication organizations. But all of them are unofficial information from us. Hence, we would like to confirm you the official information as below:
Vietnamese uploaders has uploaded to Ryushare’s servers adult video content which is illegal in Vietnam for months ago. Ryushare is Vietnamese Inc and our services is only providing storage services and all download activities are forbidden in Vietnam territories. However, in case of some Vietnamese uploaders were arrested by police for propagating depraved culture allegations, we also were involved in those problems. We have discussed with lawyers and everything seem to be positive for us. In that investigation process, our servers were sealed by authorities for their purpose, because of Vietnamese police’s unprofessional investigation activities, data has been lost unluckily.
Currently, we are finished the transferring process so as to move whole Ryushare Inc out of Vietnam to make sure that similar situations must be avoided.
To Uploader’s
All files on server has been deleted and they must be uploaded from the beginning
All previous earning transactions will be delay. We will paid old payout request after 3-6 months.
With our best efforts, we will try to do everything for saving Ryushare and partner’s benefits. We hope that with Ryushare’s brand name and client’s trust on us, we can continue to co-operate in the future so as to gain more success together.
Best regards,

All files on server has been deleted

If that's the case then is there a point in going back with Ryu? So every uploader has to start from scratch, I'm curious what you guys think.

I think I'm going to wait and see first if they are stable after a few months...

"All files on server has been deleted and they must be uploaded from the beginning
All previous earning transactions will be delay. We will paid old payout request after 3-6 months. "

GG RYUSHARE

As we have known, Ryushare are facing with legal terms with Vietnam government. Those problems has been published by Vietnamese newspapers and communication organizations. But all of them are unofficial information from us. Hence, we would like to confirm you the official information as below:
Vietnamese uploaders has uploaded to Ryushare’s servers adult video content which is illegal in Vietnam for months ago. Ryushare is Vietnamese Inc and our services is only providing storage services and all download activities are forbidden in Vietnam territories. However, in case of some Vietnamese uploaders were arrested by police for propagating depraved culture allegations, we also were involved in those problems. We have discussed with lawyers and everything seem to be positive for us. In that investigation process, our servers were sealed by authorities for their purpose, because of Vietnamese police’s unprofessional investigation activities, data has been lost unluckily.
Currently, we are finished the transferring process so as to move whole Ryushare Inc out of Vietnam to make sure that similar situations must be avoided.
To Uploader’s
All files on server has been deleted and they must be uploaded from the beginning
All previous earning transactions will be delay. We will paid old payout request after 3-6 months.
With our best efforts, we will try to do everything for saving Ryushare and partner’s benefits. We hope that with Ryushare’s brand name and client’s trust on us, we can continue to co-operate in the future so as to gain more success together.
Best regards,

whats your source of information?

To Uploader’s
Best regards,

whats your source of information?

Here i got that inf.

RyuShare.com - Free Online Storage

3-6 months of delaying the payments? LOL are they stupid or what? they can earn more if they pay this week so that affiliates will began working again.

No affiliates, no files to be uploaded/downloaded, no premium buyers, so how come they earn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back