Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greets,

What has happened to Referral Link ?

I don't see it anywhere in my RYU account pages .

???

Ooops..........

Update: I had 'Adblock plus' on. After turning it off - for RyuShare - the referral link is there now.

;-)

So, the "moral of the story" is to adjust the AdBlock filter settings so as to allow
your referral link's url

Greets,

What has happened to Referral Link ?

I don't see it anywhere in my RYU account pages .

???

Ooops..........

Update: I had 'Adblock plus' on. After turning it off - for RyuShare - the referral link is there now.

;-)

Last edited:
Stats Paid since last day but no $$ in WMZ ....

for sure you'll receive it within this day or by tomorrow.
I honestly want to believe you, but this is first time after 2 years and more than 50 payouts that this happened. in fact, the second time, but first time i got hacked and payment went to hacker, but admin realised that and send payment to my wmz even if wasnt their fault, so i got full confidence in this matter. will see.

for sure you'll receive it within this day or by tomorrow.
I honestly want to believe you, but this is first time after 2 years and more than 50 payouts that this happened. in fact, the second time, but first time i got hacked and payment went to hacker, but admin realised that and send payment to my wmz even if wasnt their fault, so i got full confidence in this matter. will see.

just experienced the same, my account payment was changed into different wmz purse, but i just changed it instantly and sent an email to ryushare and they replied promptly. better to check your payment info from time to time. activate the security lock on.

Yes i know NOW about security lock i got hacked last year, but this is diferent, payment info is valid and security lock is on payment status is ''paid'' but no money in wmz same as MiSiON

Update:
payment recieved , thank you Ryu!

Last edited:

Update:
payment recieved , thank you Ryu!

as i told you. ryu pays as always!

anyone here who can recommend a trusted exchanger for paypal to webmoney? need it right now. thanks

anyone here who can recommend a trusted exchanger for paypal to webmoney? need it right now. thanks

anyone here who can recommend a trusted exchanger for paypal to webmoney? need it right now. thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back