Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My supporter bought a premium on 1 of Feb but I didn't get the earning.
His username is clearly in my referral list.
hopefully this problem is the first time : (
Already send support email and hope to received reply soon.

^never had such problem requesting payment thru PP since 2012. contact them via email and update us about that issue. I believe it is not Ryu's fault, but they use bad exchanger services who scam people.

USA sales working.?

yes same question me too
i am not getting any us sales i contact them regarding this issue no responce from that side
nope. last sale I got from US was on 2013-12-20 which is past a month now. they keep US sales to their pocket at the moment as most Americans bought premium from reseller now and we will not get any penny from it.

in this situation, Ryu's admin is the happiest person since they can keep money from Americans who buy premium through reseller and no need to pay 60% sale commission to their affiliates.:whistling:

This is me to RS yesterday:
"Could you please make payment. It has been pending since 01/13/2014"

++++++++++++++++++++
This is RS to me, today

"Dear Sir/Madam,Our agents is on their holidays, your status will be changed on this Friday.

Kind regards"

Hope that helps everyone.

^never had such problem requesting payment thru PP since 2012. contact them via email and update us about that issue. I believe it is not Ryu's fault, but they use bad exchanger services who scam people.

This issue happened to me wayback last year when i was using PP as my payout option, but rest assured they will pay you if your money is deducted from your account, contacting them nicely and politely will surely resolve your issues accordingly.. ^_^ Good Luck!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back