Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
public link does not work, add my website does not work, I wrote to their support I would not have responded. Next month, I don't renew premium and I will ban you from all my blogs

Adios guys.

If RYU fixes the problems I might come back, but for now I'm testing a couple of other hosts to find a permanent replacement.

this month was the worst month ever i only sold 4 accounts... i cant understand why :( they have some problem with his payment processor right... i found a official thread from ryushare in some forum but there they only speak Vietnam language :S

Hello to all again, its more then 40 days past till my account was banned without a reason.

I know also another one user that was banned without a reason with similar symptoms (earnings mainly from refferals)
I didnt violate any laws and TOS of ryushare.com
I didnt upload any illegal files.
I successfully got all payments last half a year.
I had only some refferals that brought a lot of money to ryushare.com and a little to me.
I'm not refferal of myself.

I contacted admins via contact form about month ago and ryukenshine via PM here, but didnt get any answer.
Practice of banning webmasters with only refferal incomes becomes more popular, I met similar webmaster banning at another board.

Who knows how to contact admins else ??? (ryukenshine last seen online July, 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back