Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
on download counts, it's difficult to say, I've been cutting back on my posting volume because of the USA problem. But if I look file by file, yeah, I'd say download counts have been down for the last week. But the reason I may stop using RYU is because of the USA problem. Most of my sales come from there are a month with hardly any revenue is killing me. I don't want to switch, but unless this problem is fixed soon, I won't have any other choice.

I think they don't care if you leave as they are happy now with Americans buying premium from reseller...they get maybe 70% of sales by selling through reseller instead of 40% if user purchase through affiliate links.:whistling:

I think they don't care if you leave as they are happy now with Americans buying premium from reseller...they get maybe 70% of sales by selling through reseller instead of 40% if user purchase through affiliate links.:whistling:

Agree but thats ridiculous . Resellers are enjoying our work . May be thats the main reason ryushare ended its support .

They are 24x7 online on the site (Obviously DMCA removal and all) but can't help the us

It was a great time with RyuShare, but everything comes to an end.
Gonna stop using them, I don't see any point supporting them even though they don't support us.
Thank you for all the payments from the past Ryu, too bad it had to end like this...

finally looks like US paygate issue is fixed. my last sale is showing as from US. don't know which plans are available to US users as its just a 1month sale but atleast its sorted out. Hope it stays so. can't do without US sales. anyways here is the proof for all to see.

6ovs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back