Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA gateway is added yesterday and working do u guys want screen shots ??

maybe they are making some tests to make it ready or something the imp thing it's there added and implemented

P.S removed the name of the gate just in case so we won't lose it before it has even started

no, it never works atm. is that screenshot you captured it with the US ip address? if you use US ip address, the page will redirect to kagi.com main page. I can show you the screenshot if you want.:heiligenschein:

it's the secondary payment page at ryu and the paygate is new just added so maybe they are making tests before showing it to US users

one other good sign is that all plans are available again so let's wait the idea of them having a new working paygate is self is a great update until we see it working in the US

Hello to all again, its almost 30 days past till my account was banned without a reason.

I know also another one user that was banned without a reason with similar symptoms (earnings mainly from refferals)
I didnt violate any laws and TOS of ryushare.com
I didnt upload any illegal files.
I had only some refferals that brought a lot of money to ryushare.com and a little to me.
I successfully got all payments last half a year.

hi, can you tell me contact to who?
i use website contact,send mail,WJ PM,
no one answer me

I contacted admins via contact form about month ago and ryukenshine via PM here, but didnt get any answer.

Who knows how to contact admins else ??? (ryukenshine last seen online July, 25)

Last edited:
Hello to all again, its almost 30 days past till my account was banned without a reason.

I know also another one user that was banned without a reason with similar symptoms (earnings mainly from refferals)
I didnt violate any laws and TOS of ryushare.com
I didnt upload any illegal files.
I had only some refferals that brought a lot of money to ryushare.com and a little to me.
I successfully got all payments last half a year.

hi, can you tell me contact to who?
i use website contact,send mail,WJ PM,
no one answer me

I contacted admins via contact form about month ago and ryukenshine via PM here, but didnt get any answer.

Who knows how to contact admins else ??? (ryukenshine last seen online July, 25)
maybe there's a reason behind it.

v8VoRXW.png

US Fixed :)

Last edited:
Nope, not seeing it from my USA connection, still redirecting to Kagi.
Tested on clean computer with fresh copy of Chrome installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back