Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked my German RDP and i found that only 30 and 75 days premium are available to users.

About 2 weeks ago that i had last checked, there were more options available. Like 6 months, 1 year and 2 years premium if i can remember right.

But now only 2 options from my German RDP.

Just wondering why other options were removed.

Last edited:
check few pages back they always change the layout of the download page sometimes it has all the plans and some just those 2 few hour maybe days u will find all the 4 plans there don't know why but pretty sure it's for security reasons

check few pages back they always change the layout of the download page sometimes it has all the plans and some just those 2 few hour maybe days u will find all the 4 plans there don't know why but pretty sure it's for security reasons

The last 5 months that i am using this German RDP, i was always seeing all the premium plans. I am prety sure of this. It never happened to see only 2 plans before.

I was checking from time to time every 10-15 days.

Now it is the first time i see only 2 plans in my German RDP.

Hope they will bring back all the premium plans again.

i see them all the time :) right now all what i care about is the US paying gate to work again :) 30 75 or more just work i have rebills u want to get from US

i emailed asking them when they come back waiting there answer

Last edited:
Checked with NL/DE/CH ip and always shows me only 30+75days premium accounts
pretty sure they're having payment processor problems...maybe that's the reason why cypherz didnt get his money yet, especially if it's a bigger payment

:) well i have a lot to say that am sure it's just US thing

but since u all gonna panic now am gonna just wait tell it ends

all country can but only US problem i care to get sales from them :)

exactly Scorpio although we don't have auto rebills still US rebills are cut anyway i will wait for the paygate respond to my e-mail tomorrow hope for the best :D

My sales come mostly from US,GB,NL,DE,AU,FR

`Cypherz` No paypout for you . You already got paid more than enough , You should donate us lit.bit :D

@scorpio i will donate u $5 when he pay me dude :D

@Spice Boy yes waiting the next WM payout batch and see :D

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

now i know that Scorpio is Ryushare staff 2 mins after i told him i will donate $5 dollars to him i got PAID

requested 18.6 via WM :D hhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back