Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If what you're aiming at is that I don't use RYU then you're wrong. I just don't use it on my blog.

Therefore, I know what I'm talking about

true but even on rg where people were getting 100-200 downloads i was reaching around 1k downloads . but they have much lower free user speeds which make users to buy premium even more . lowering the speed will only benefit us and ryu . dont u think ....

speed doesn't determine this to buy premium... in RG you will get 1TB per month as bandwidth limit from 12.99 USD and in RYU you will get 88 GB per day as bandwidth limit from 9.96 Euro (12.99 USD) which is total 2.64 TB per month as bandwidth and there are lots of RYU links so... people can downlload more in RYU rather then RG...

A quick note to the new ones with RYU; in order for you to get credit with premium sales the user must :

Download one of your files as free user

or

Click your referral link first

than buy a premium account.

Test it and you'll see. That means you need to find a way to make your followers click your referral link.

he doesn't have to download first f he reached the download page of one of your files then clicked on any prem plan that ref is your and the sale is yours even if he didn't clicked download with low speed first (this is tested )

Guys I'm new with Ryushare.. I don't use my referral link on file hosts. I manage to make sales on other hosts through my files. At this point something seems confusing to me on Ryushare. If someone views my file and ends up buying premium account, Will this be credited to my account? Any clarification will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Guys I'm new with Ryushare.. I don't use my referral link on file hosts. I manage to make sales on other hosts through my files. At this point something seems confusing to me on Ryushare. If someone views my file and ends up buying premium account, Will this be credited to my account? Any clarification will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Yes Alex_ if any downloader buys premium account from your link then its your sale....

But if he rebills later, and if that user was already a RYU member under someone else (someone else's referral), you won't get the rebill. Am I right?

Yes you.... if a downloader is already an user or refrel of other member then.... if that downloader rebills then the rebills goes to the person from which he made his account not new one links...

for eg.. if a downloader (user1) had already an account on the refrel of a Ryushare member (user2).. then (user1) is refrel of (user2)...and if (user1) goes to download link of another Ryushare member (user3).. and if he rebills then the rebills goes to (user2) not (user3)...

but if (user1) creates a new account from that download link of (user3) then it is called initial sale and it goes to (user3).. sale will goes to (user3)...
thats how you should understand...

try and see it than. just tested that 2-3 times. The result is always the same.

tested it before tested it now always work the cookies are stored once he reach the file and click prem plan 3 ways to get counted

1.free user reach your file link then click a prem plan and buy

2.free user reach your link then register as free then buy

3.a user that is already your ref (even from a year ago) decided to finally buy (this will most likely count as a rebill

A quick note to the new ones with RYU; in order for you to get credit with premium sales the user must :

Download one of your files as free user

or

Click your referral link first

than buy a premium account.

Test it and you'll see. That means you need to find a way to make your followers click your referral link.

That`s right , No need for The free user registers to Ryushare with your link , if you allow the free user download your link once , and buy premium later , then sales is yours , but your links should be the first or latest ones downloaded by him , and he should not be registered to before ( somebody`else link) `cuz the Sale system follows user`s cookies and cache stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back