Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complaining on this forum about how RYU works isn't going to do any good. This is not an official support forum. If you want them to change how they do business, send them a message. If you don't like the answer, find a different host that better meets your needs. As you can see from the list of hosting services listed here at junction, there are plenty from which to choose.

now i lost next 5 hours with ftp ...

because remote upload don't work

thank you ryushare

dt9RoqG.png

Do you just remote from another filehost or from paysite ?
because as you see , Remote upload work fine...

hey guys, I'm just considering to work with ryushare, so hopefully someone can save me from browsing 288 pages of this thread :D

is the limit of 909312 MB real or we can exceed it? (I'm asking because you can exceed 50GB limit in mega.co.nz for example)

Really disappointed with Ryushare, still not one single sale. In this same period I got a few sales from Luckyshare, which I stopped uploading to more than one month ago.

I am waiting over a month..
please check my PM.
2013-04-22€1380.35PENDING
and Which payment option is better Paypal or WMZ?
I want to choose paypal, but I do not wait a long term for payout.

one advice to the uploaders !

never let your premium expire not even for an hour !!
if you have above 700GB uploaded files and your premium expire for example even 1 hours. their system will do a massive file deletion until ur storage reaches 650GB again. even if u quickly upgrade to premium again, the system has already started the cleaning and you will loos huge number of files.

this happened to me once and lost 500GB cuz i forgot to extend my premium and it expired for less than a day, and at night 500GB of files was deleted !

one advice to the uploaders !

never let your premium expire not even for an hour !!
if you have above 700GB uploaded files and your premium expire for example even 1 hours. their system will do a massive file deletion until ur storage reaches 650GB again. even if u quickly upgrade to premium again, the system has already started the cleaning and you will loos huge number of files

yeah that had happened to me... i had 4.5 TB stored.. and i was premium and i was off from uploading and internet fore few weeks..
then when i open ryu acc when i came back to internet.. i found yu premium got expired.... and all my files got deleted...
and i got only 600 MB+ data thts it... that was very worse day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back