Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on man :) shared accounts with 88 GB limit how many users can use that together and for how long anyway if u know any site that promote such accounts why not report them to ryu to block ??

@Kito last week was awesome got 22 sales that's form Sunday tell Saturday mixed from many countries including the US

come on man :) shared accounts with 88 GB limit how many users can use that together and for how long anyway if u know any site that promote such accounts why not report them to ryu to block ??

@Kito last week was awesome got 22 sales that's form Sunday tell Saturday mixed from many countries including the US

Great to know the sales wheels are still turning, Cypherz. I just wish they would limit free users more.

Last edited:

i got only 6 sales but that is good rate for me
i got 3-6 sales daily at filemates but not stable filehost , i report the accounts and now its banned

ryushare steal sales

evidence

32970094.jpg

56555011.jpg

more sales...

count less sales...
english little bad...sorry...

:) again with the one post member who suddenly come out from the blue :) so why it never happened to me never in 6 months :) why didn't u PM or e-mailed ryu ??? wait for answer since u already don't use this forum :D anyway if u are legit contact ryu for explanation if u just wanna struck ryu reputation so bad like the other 2 one post members before u won't work every one here check there sales daily if it ever happened to a guanine member he will be here saying it

Last edited:
:) again with the one post member who suddenly come out from the blue :) so why it never happened to me never in 6 months :) why didn't u PM or e-mailed ryu ??? wait for answer since u already don't use this forum :D anyway if u are legit contact ryu for explanation if u just wanna struck ryu reputation so bad like the other 2 one post members before u won't work every one here check there sales daily if it ever happened to a guanine member he will be here saying it

You can't even prove you are an uploader who use ryushare,

When people started to suspect ryushare, you came out the said ryu is good. Why you don't let people talk about the darkness of ryushare? Will this breaking your earning.

and according to you poor English language, I can guess you are just a woker of ryushare, they pay you to praise them here.

Again, the normal ryu member(besides you) has never reply any PMs here for a long time.so don't tell people to contact ryu any more.

I have a suggestion for you too, use comma, or noboday can read your posts clear.

That last sale count for 02-17 (23:55:54 ), because time delay when customer buying premium.
You can check on 02-17.
@glever, we answer all ticket support. Do not try to troll. just check my Pms, and do not see any Pm from you.
Kind regards

That last sale count for 02-17 (23:55:54 ), because time delay when customer buying premium.
You can check on 02-17.
@glever, we answer all ticket support. Do not try to troll. just check my Pms, and do not see any Pm from you.
Kind regards

Wow, so quick...

there is no any posts from you for one month here, until a bad review came out.

What about stop stealing sales to forum masters and pay uploaders in fair exchange rate(should be EUR/USD=1.33)?

proof am an uplaoder who use ryu :D how smart is that and about my comma one year here and every one understand me alright can u proof that ryushare steal sales no none u want to say it and every one just leave it there :D no one should answer u coz
u are king or something we all should leave u trashing and spamming with no proof :D will not gonna happen i love ryushare i earn way more than i wanted to in the first day i joined about the exchange rate they said they can't change it don't like leave it :D

and yes they answer people on e-mail more than PM and i have tried so many times and it works so go on leave that dark host and go to more bright one :D

and BTW this is a forums when u write something people will share there opinion when someone come and say ryu did not pay for example no one answer him coz we can't but when u write your opinion based on false ideas we have full freedom to comment don't want that to don't use forum in the discussions thread coz people will reply not just me check some pages back and see :)

You can't even prove you are an uploader who use ryushare,

When people started to suspect ryushare, you came out the said ryu is good. Why you don't let people talk about the darkness of ryushare? Will this breaking your earning.

and according to you poor English language, I can guess you are just a woker of ryushare, they pay you to praise them here.

Again, the normal ryu member(besides you) has never reply any PMs here for a long time.so don't tell people to contact ryu any more.

I have a suggestion for you too, use comma, or noboday can read your posts clear.

Cypherz is a reliable member, in whatever Forum he's in.

His opinions are fact-based.

His English is fine - he gets his points across. Yes.

Furthermore, any time I've had a question, Cypherz has always taken the time to give me a straight and honest answer.

Last edited:
easy guys , 3 times I bought premium from my own links. it always worked for me . And I asked 3 times refund from Ryushare . They didnt even hesitate on it and I got my money back right away . So please Stop blaming the filehost , Honest to God . We cant find this kinda honest filehost anymore .. Let`s get back to work ;)

@scorpio they don't care to test the system they just wanna say they cheat they scam just wait one week and they will send another one post user to say the same exact word expecting no one to reply some one have a grudge against ryushare success and want their reputation destroyed not gonna work anyway :D

@ansley thx my friend your words are much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back