Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to see they paid WMZ up to the date now with only 15 wait see guys some Patience and all of u will get paid also why the people how make many posts about not paid don't say anything when they are paid :)

best of luck to everyone

Last edited:
I'm about ready to throw in the towel after testing RYU for several weeks. Lots of downloads from existing premium members, but just too little interest from free users. Too many complaints and not enough results. Frankly, I'm getting better results from month-old RG links than the RYU stuff.

am using LR and i get my payment in 15 16 days so give it a try and they already said PP is slow coz they pay throw ex-changer not their own account so it takes some time more

it's too long even for PP u can see others have been paid via PP with req dates before and after u so maybe PM ryukshine here tell u know why too much delay it's about to be a month wait which is no longer normal

Still Waiting for Payment from Pending Payout Request 2013-01-09... Moneygram Transfer Payment Request. Hope to Receive it Soon.. @ryukenshine , kindly please respond to my emails and PM's Thanks..

guys is your sale afer they switched to new gate normal ? first day after switch was ok but then sales suddenly stopped for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back