Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rXyFw.png

Sale from USA?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

1348 downloads and 1 sale ? not looking good :)

They dont count only completed downloads.

Even if you click on a link and then click on free download, when the 60 secs finish counting, then you will get a download even if you dont start the free download at all.

Thats why you always see many downloads on Ryushare. But they are not in fact all completed downloads.

Try what i said and you will see if you have files in your Ryushare account. :)

people stop talking about sales/download ratio it doesn't exist at all in the first day of this month i got 6516 downloads and zero sales

today i have 4232 / €0 and 6 sales same files same every thing the sales/downloads ratio is a complete myth anyone say anything else can't prove it sales is not a science to have ratios

also they just answered scorpio yesterday with an e-mail so they should answer there

Also my friend told me that he `s got usa sale today

But I dont know why there`s no any link...

Last edited:
how does the remote upload work in ryushare ? what is its purpose ? could someone share and tell me ? Thx in advance

Same as any other host. Add the URL from another hosting service, include your login : password in the correct manner and it will download from said service straight into your ryushare account.

However ryushare don't like us using remote upload as it puts alot of strain on the system so use FTP upload instead wherever possible.

madmadman - please check PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back