Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes mate it was if the payout details is changed then you was hacked do you use RDP most recent hacks done on certain RDP's services

yes mate it was if the payout details is changed then you was hacked do you use RDP most recent hacks done on certain RDP's services

im using awesomerdp. so it means that money has paid to the basstard acc? i have pm madmadman and ryu. besides i changed my password also. Hope can get back the $$

well they will help as much as they can they did with someone else earlier wait for the answer mate and make you password strong and different from any other password in any site you use

looks like we will get a new paygate by new year!
good work Ryu!!!

Ryu-Streetfighter.jpg

dont worry, you will see...just keep supporting Ryushare

why should we when they don't support us

All my questions to their support are never answered

They said they send funds to my paypal account but the funds never made it there after 5 days

I don't trust them any more

well they will help as much as they can they did with someone else earlier wait for the answer mate and make you password strong and different from any other password in any site you use

I changed password again but madmadman & ryu no reply me yet [¬_¬]

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

nothing works :(

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

update: now works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back