Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5) here is files of other uploaders comes to your account (eats your daily download limit too)
Leechers are very annoying, but are you sure that it eats up the download limit of the initial uploader? Should only eat up download limit of the leecher...

You have reached the download-limit: 188888 Mb for last 1 days
wow what a premium! :facepalm:
applicable for leechers only.[¬_¬]
Uzair Umer, 188 GB, what did you do ? Leech other's uploads ? or download your files ???
leeching other uploaders files most probably or running public rapidleech.

188GB is more than enough for most users. really wish they reduce to 100GB daily to kill leechers and debrid sites.

Hi!
It's alredy been 20th of dec and payout still pending.[2012-11-15]pp

will they paid other people tell 23/11 by Paypal according to people posting here then you should either contact them on site or PM madmadman and ask why yours isn't executed yet while the people after you where paid by the same method

I have two reversed transaction on Payza before 2 mounts, and still i can get that money.
Someone received money from Ryushare for reversed transaction ?

what is your request date and method mate they paid a lot before and after 18/12 i belive that madmadman should start offering answers in that post it's strange some get paid some not some from the same dates and methods why that silence only get things worst

RyuScam banned my account when I told them their business practices were horrible. Don't work with this shitty host.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

what is your request date and method mate they paid a lot before and after 18/12 i belive that madmadman should start offering answers in that post it's strange some get paid some not some from the same dates and methods why that silence only get things worst

That idiot doesn't care. All he cares about is scamming more users.

Any chance people could be required to provide proof that they indeed have pending payment waiting from Ryu if they complain here that it is overdue. Or in general for other hosts as well.
I am not calling anyone a liar as I can't know either way but it seems to me that anyone can write something like "Pending since 22.10.2012". For all we know that person doesn't even have an account with ryu or it could be someone working for another file host.
I am not saying that is the case but it seems to me that it is very easy to sabotage similar companies here and maybe something should be done to make sure that is a bit harder.

It's very easy to edit the HTML to make it say pending. I will never give out my account information again, because when I complained, Ryushare banned my account.

nothing to worry, if they are planning to go away and not paying anymore. why they release payments from other affiliates? that makes no sense. let's just wait our turn.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

better sent him a pm. i got an answer from him telling that i'm going to be paid today. well, let's see. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back