Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A try many many times in this and last week to buy a Ryushare Premium account !

and I open account to regular user too and I try to UPGRADE !

but all the times at last step to finish the transaction a pretty message appears

We Sorry, Your session has expired ..bla bla bla

I write to Ryushare support.. and .. nothing happens .. no answers..

try to contact at the AVANGATE support.. but that guys only respond if you are all ready customer and have a account

Ryushare shows many options to pay and resellers ( PayPal and more) .. but is just decorative icons ,

Now my question is... if exist a trick or technique ...

or I need to live in certain country to get a premium ..? :roll:

How the people get the premium accounts ?

How the people can download files for premium user only ?

a user say to me

Last edited by a moderator:

A try many many times in this and last week to buy a Ryushare Premium account !

and I open account to regular user too and I try to UPGRADE !

but all the times at last step to finish the transaction a pretty message appears

We Sorry, Your session has expired ..bla bla bla

I write to Ryushare support.. and .. nothing happens .. no answers..

try to contact at the AVANGATE support.. but that guys only respond if you are all ready customer and have a account

Ryushare shows many options to pay and resellers ( PayPal and more) .. but is just decorative icons ,

Now my question is... if exist a trick or technique ...

or I need to live in certain country to get a premium ..? :roll:

How the people get the premium accounts ?

How the people can download files for premium user only ?

a user say to me

Ryushare stopped using Avangate ago along time. it be alternate via onepay. If you need an premium key via Paypal, pm me. I am Ryushare Reseller

Last edited by a moderator:
well something weird happent today.

My friend registered through my affiliate link and he appears in my referal list. then he used a 1-year premium code i sold him (im a reseller) and upgraded his account to premium But i received nothing and no rebill was counted . how come ?

i dont want to accuse ryushare, maby since 1year premium is no longer in their list i may need to contact support.

well something weird happent today.

My friend registered through my affiliate link and he appears in my referal list. then he used a 1-year premium code i sold him (im a reseller) and upgraded his account to premium But i received nothing and no rebill was counted . how come ?

i dont want to accuse ryushare, maby since 1year premium is no longer in their list i may need to contact support.

who told you that resellers codes count as a sale you mean you want them to sell you the code for less than it's original price then give you 60% of that AGAIN resellers purchased not count as a sale for the referral user it's well know fact if he uses his CC to but at any time you will get that sale

Is anyone else having problems with ftp? some files are not appearing in the file manager and the ones that do are all the wrong size.

Looks like Ryushare is completely dead. I have been waiting for last 5 days for your response and still not even a single reply made by you.

Contacted via contact page and even sent you an email officially.

Where are you ryu and where is your support?

who told you that resellers codes count as a sale you mean you want them to sell you the code for less than it's original price then give you 60% of that AGAIN resellers purchased not count as a sale for the referral user it's well know fact if he uses his CC to but at any time you will get that sale

Dear Cypherz you misunderstood mate. i mean about the system and not money. i thought no matter what method is used if someone who has registered through your link upgrade to premium you will see it as a rebill in report page. only a in premium code case you wont receive any earnings but you will still see it as a rebill. i thought the counting system has become faulty. so the premium code type upgrade is completely ignored.
================================
I wish they would return the longer period premium. just today 3 user wanted to buy 1 year premium just for the sake of supporting my website . i had to resell them account. its almost Christmas and everybody is becoming generous. god knows how many long period sales are lost like this.

Last edited:
i wish for it to come back too but my feeling is that it's a paygate thing either the current one demanded it or the next one the implementing demanded that coz there is now other reason that will make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back