Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think any "reasonable" reason, why they can't pay on time. As we all know, the 12/06 payment schedule is already a delayed payment. the number of days of waiting is enough to acquire e-currency funds to pay the affiliates. Though i'm already paid, i sympathize those who failed to have their earnings, they waited for a long time just to get frustrated AGAIN. i hope Ryushare will come back with good news.

for the mods; please don't allow/endorse filehosts that offer 1 month of waiting before they pay because situation like this tends to frustrate affiliates. 15-20 days of checking and waiting is enough.

No, they cant do sh1t, event couldn't add a stable working payment processor in 1 whole month. They cant even settle their own economy. They don't have PPD plan, They have PPS plan which makes Income and Outcome OBVIOUS.

LS is banned here too, but Im earning from them; at least they do pay on time .

they are banned coz they promised mods to pay ALL pending payment yesterday then suddenly after paying few pending days they said all pending payment from 10/11 will be paid on 18/12 one whole month AGAIN and not just that ryushare admin is not clear when he say anything coz i assure you that he will pay several pending days in 18/12 then say for the rest wait you haven't waited a month yet so yes they are trusted but since madmadman gone for holidays they can't probably run the system as they where the thing is am earning good from them while last month was bad news this month so far too good so it's hard to decide whether to leave or not

Last edited:
I don't understand why people can busted out so much when ryushare has problem. When there is problem in other filehost, they don't banned them>? why ryushare?

can you name one host that doesnt pay and still here in WJ?

i just want to know...

Damn they are actually banned here. Not only their official thread got locked but also their account as well.

Its hard to believe that the host like ryushare started banning IP's and putting a daily download limit on premium users now. Now they started paying after a month waiting. Ryushare Nobody is going to wait that much longer just to receive payment. In this given time anything can be happen to a filehost and now no filehost is safe. if you are getting payment on regular basis like weekly then you are good.

Rapidgator is still my hero host. I don't have to explain anymore. You all know how good and honest they are with their affiliates when it comes to a payment stuff.

Ryushare you gotta do something and reboot yourself by giving us some great news otherwise you know better..

They are waiting to the 18th because that is when avangate release their money.

I emailed them about adding a new payment gateway and got this response
Contract was signed.
This time we made a merchant account from bank, so it will be take more time.
Regards

the 18th are for request from 11-10.

so many has not been paid for request 11-07 including myself.

the earning in this request was accumulated earlier before the avangate hold money.

I requested €1003.89 on the 2012-11-15 and happy to wait as they have always paid and I am sure they will pay again.

The main problem I have with ryushare is that they still haven't added a new payment gateway.

I requested €1003.89 on the 2012-11-15 and happy to wait as they have always paid and I am sure they will pay again.

The main problem I have with ryushare is that they still haven't added a new payment gateway.

Well , Yeah We know that they are gonna pay at the end . But the thing is They seem like a little bit stingy , why dont they just break the lease contract with the current paygate . pay their money back and add the one. while you have all big uploaders working for you . just break the damn lease man ! . Simple as that ..Now they lost their popularity and some of us .
Also we always get rebills from other`s uploaders files . and it gives you the link and file`s adress . And tomorrow i see the same topic was opened by another uploader . even if it`s rebill . The adress of the link should be blank ... Fortunately Their other thread is closed , Because it was just useless , no support . ryukenshine shows up once a month ,gives us negative messages and disappeared .Let alone here They dont even answer to your mails. Thanks for the Wjunction managment They showed these ignorent people that Uploaders are not alone !!!!

@ tibbsy79

no good payment gateway but still managed to generate more than 1K euros in a week , right?

if it's one week effort to reach 1K euros at this period, that is incredible.

good that you are happy to wait. are you still happy if they tell you that you will be paid again some other time again not on the 18th, say after 25th?

im just curious, how many times have you been paid? the word "always" was very catchy.

so your problem was the payment gateway and not the way they pay you.... well, sometimes i really dont understand... kinda desperation?

good that you are happy to wait. are you still happy if they tell you that you will be paid again some other time again not on the 18th, say after 25th?

im just curious, how many times have you been paid? the word "always" was very catchy.

so your problem was the payment gateway and not the way they pay you.... well, sometimes i really dont understand... kinda desperation?
"Desperate" the hole point of what I am saying is that I am not desperate I can wait.

We all know that their money got locked with avangate and there would be a delay in payments, why does everyone seem so surprised with the payment delays.

Your right I haven't been working with ryu long and have only ever received 3 payments, hopefully I will get my 4th payment on the 18/12 we will see.

You hit the nail right on the head. That's the crucial point. Getting a payment processor that is reliable, or at least reasonably reliable. A payment processor that premium account buyers can trust. All this stop and go and herky jerky moves are not giving the right vibes. In an especially mercurial business like this the perception of unreliability and unpredictability can create a mess for all concern. Get a good payment processor, pay a premium if you have to. Then do something to show your customers you will not leave them in a lurch (aka Oron), and you will be in a reasonably good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back