Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will back with solid. and about payement you all will be paied don't worry, we all know that the mean time situation isn't the same like paypal situation everyweek payement, so they don't have a money on a pocket to pay in time. there is some problems, and also if they havn't pay other affiliates and used the money think they prepare a good solution that will last long.

and me and other s know a good reson why ryu is banned, not about payement and affiliate, but about something big.

peace :)

All RyuShare had to do was be honest. They paid some, but not all. I'm betting they paid all smaller payment requests, and left the bigger requests hanging, like mine.

Their system is fucked. You can only request money once. If you have a pending payment, you cannot queue another one. That may not have been a problem in the past, but it is now when I've waited 30 days for a single payment, and I'll likely be forced to wait another 30 for another one if they pay me for my last one. In 60 days, I would receive just two payments. How can anyone think this is acceptable?! It's not. Other filehosts, like Bitshare or Freakshare have a queuing system that works, and works quite well.

I contacted their support asking about a payment. I doubt I'll hear from them. It's been 24 hours since I contacted them, and nothing.

All of you that received payments, congrats. Don't expect others to be happy for your good luck, though, as we're getting shafted and not being told a damn thing about it.

I agree with Buddah that they may have paid affiliates with smaller payout request, say below 1000 or 500euro just to show that they were paying. So they dont play fair.

Is there anyone paid about 1000euro? Because i dont see a good reason why they left out the rest if they really intend to pay.

We maybe wrong but i see wrong in this situation..

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

They will back with solid. and about payement you all will be paied don't worry, we all know that the mean time situation isn't the same like paypal situation everyweek payement, so they don't have a money on a pocket to pay in time. there is some problems, and also if they havn't pay other affiliates and used the money think they prepare a good solution that will last long.

and me and other s know a good reson why ryu is banned, not about payement and affiliate, but about something big.

peace :)

hmmm.. care to share your theory.

Is there anyone paid about 1000euro? Because i dont see a good reason why they left out the rest if they really intend to pay.

We maybe wrong but i see wrong in this situation..

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Yes paid :pirate:

See, that makes 0 sense. The way RyuScam pays is apparently random. Pay the oldest requests first. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

Pay the oldest requests first. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

I agree with Buddah that they may have paid affiliates with smaller payout request, say below 1000 or 500euro just to show that they were paying.

Most likely Ryushare working with payments in alphabet order! Sorting by usernames [0-9 A-Z]

Ryushare should be a banned host on WJ because they broke their promises by not paying everyone.

30 days waiting after payment request. Are you kidding ryu?

Come up with something new or Goodbye forever from us. :)

payment problem ? is nonsense, a lie ... or incompetence.
Why gigapeta is no problem ? many payment options is available

where is our money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back