Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@c4ld3ra

It prevents unauthorized users from changing password, payment info, and E-Mail address. Only you have the code to "unlock" the account which is sent to your E-Mail.

That Blows!

man why you did this to me, you deleted more than 2000 files from my acc i uploaded theme from 7 months and they never get deleted from dmca why you deleted theme today that's bad bad wasting time how i can reup theme now.

I was thinking about signing up with Ryushare but I am running the other way now!
Sorry about your lost files...

my jdownloader said i still have 61GB to go...but i can't download anything.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

have anyone pass the 24hrs mark yet? what time do they reset the counter?

actually i see the main reason why it was closed is that official support were no longer there i mean ryushare is no longer answering in the thread for a long time yes he answered me in PM but he left the thread to be total spam without any answer i know they are busy trying to finish payments and get it stable again but again he should have made anouncment to update all the uploaders there

Last edited:
if your payment due anytime now you will have some days delay since all the payment batch where delayed due to avantgate so u can calculate when will u get money

where is ryushare? why do they lower the limit from 288 to 88 and not tell any users? people paid for to get usage. this is not good service from ryushare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back