Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! User who was uploaded this file requires premium to download. Please click here to get a high speed instant download!

LOL,what a shame..looks like a kid host
broken English, not even know how to use simple English.

LOL,what a shame..looks like a kid host
broken English, not even know how to use simple English.
no offense here..so u better choose filehost that can't pay u without even said a single words rather than host that's paid but got a broken english? sorry no offense here...but u just like make that host (who never give a news about payment) like a god host.

@Szabgyz : everyone can join to affiliate program when they registered an account.If they followed your file links or your affiliate link (http://ryushare . com/ affiliate.python?aff_id = xxxxx) ,they will be your referrals and their username will be in your referral list.

Here is the down load speed for me as free user.

To be honest, i would never buy premium account with such speed. I would only reset my router and I would download everything I want to get.

1-37b8345.jpg

+1^^^^ u see the connection?then if u set the connection on IDM to 2-3 u can even download 2-3 files at the times hahahaha

i get this comment on my post

All links available for free users. All links still up except for 10 of the rapigator links and no wait time between for any of the links. Ryushare links do not require capture, and free users can download two files simultaneously with ryushare, so free users can grab 4 parts at a time.

23 links @1GB

man why you did this to me, you deleted more than 2000 files from my acc i uploaded theme from 7 months and they never get deleted from dmca why you deleted theme today that's bad bad wasting time how i can reup theme now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back