Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KTito
Code:
[SIZE=1]htt://srv132.ryushare.com/files/[COLOR=Blue]dl/e9190dc6b2aa66dc25929d9726a2e5ad/513b1bea/[/COLOR]1/zz24i5drge43ff/xxxxx00002.part5[/SIZE]
Code:
htt://srv132.ryushare.com/files/1/zz24i5drge43ff/xxxxx00002.part5

I'm afraid I mis-spoke, my good friend. The formula works for some, not all files. It rejects two out of every six files I submit. It's driving me crazy.

Last edited:
Mr. Leg - If this is your first time requesting a payout, most members report this takes longer. 2-3 weeks seems to be fairly typical for the initial payment. There may also be a lag if you change payment options.

So you may want to wait until the end of the week and see if it comes through for you.

If this isn't your first time and you've been receiving regular payments up until now, you may want to contact RYU support and inquire about the delay.

ichthyosaurus, if u use RDP,VPS , 88 gb is for all 1 ip, other users can leech your bandwith.

so do you mean the count is by ip not by account-id?

let me make it clearer, lets say 2 of us in the same RDP both have premium accounts. And each of us use our account only (not interfere others)

Will the daily limit be split between us? (88GB for 2 of us?)

88 gb for ALL to 1 account,I mean there is no 2 x 88 gb, 88 gb in ALL accounts in 1 rdp ip.
One day you may see your all 88 gb gone before you wake up by other user.

UPDATE: INTERNAL REMOTE UPLOAD is disabled

8761723-1_tn.jpg

you can not remote upload ryushare 2 ryushare anymore in remote upload

they banned their ip ranges.

Last edited:
I did not do , I do not like it and send 100 times ticket to do so and at last THEY DISABLED IT .
I use rdp, even if I download from someone, I unpack, insert my text, repack it with my password
and upload. Never leech with remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back