Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I have some bug with my filemanager!
I select few files then click [Export selected] and after that I cant move this files in some folder, I need to update page! Can you fix it?
Thanks!

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

ryushare is one of the most cooperative filehosters ive ever come across!
they get the deal (and payments :D) done and are responsive and cooperative to your pm's.

no BS filehoster, i dont wanna miss them, been using them for 1yr and I came back to them when they came back from the (half)dead. They dont screw you over with payments like I have seen other filehosters do (e.g. uploading, bitshare, hotfile, fileserve)

Be patient for payments, they ALWAYS arrived to me.

they already had a captcha dear and for my download count i have zero debrid downloads the last captcha was great and also all hosts using it in the past ryushare said they deal with leachers sites by baning them so he should continue instead of driving downloadab away every free downloaded is a optional sale

he should go back to old captcha it was also blocking download software the same way but easy to solve

Last edited:
ya today is my first with no sale at all this month also yesterday only one rebill do y know what i think at least for me it's this captcha invention

this month was going super for me till they decided to add this thing all what i get is angry comments and e-mails now :(

[/COLOR]Looks like IQ test :)

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back