Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i think 1GB = 1024 Mb no ?

Your file is not 1 GB.. see this...

1073741825 bytes is not 1 GB.. convert it and see and it is 1.000240445137 GB not direct 1 GB...
and for exact 1GB your file should be 1073741824 bytes....

difference is 1 byte.. and in digital world such things should be accurate..
and all 1 GB are not 1073741824 bytes.. some may differ may be low or high...

@Cypherz - straight away you got a lot of DL's from the beggining... are your files smaller in size so you get so much DLs?

not right away it took 6 days reason i replaced ALL my links my blog is old with a lot of traffic so all downloads have been transferred to ryu i started moving to ryu at 26/8/12 and actual normal down count came on 4-5 September so if u all trashed your old threads totally or replaced all links with ryu should see great results a bit faster

@Cypherz may I know how much are you making monthly nowadays with RYU?

at the avg range of 1K USD

I got files deleted that had been uploaded 5-6 days ago and never had been shared.

I have premium account and there is no inactivity for these files neither.

I can not understand why they deleted these files

I got files deleted that had been uploaded 5-6 days ago and never had been shared.

I have premium account and there is no inactivity for these files neither.

I can not understand why they deleted these files

If you upload files identical to someone else's upload and his are reported, you'll likely have yours deleted too.

If you upload files identical to someone else's upload and his are reported, you'll likely have yours deleted too.

no way these files are identical to others.

and as far as i know, ryu is not having MD5 system to delete files automatically like rapidgator, uploaded

Suppose that you have created a folder. You put 5 files(lets say 5 movies) inside the folder.

1 of these movies is in the black list MD5 of ryusare.

And then you create 6 rar files of this folder with the 5 movies.

Will ryushare delete these 6 rar files? I mean, can they detect the 1 movie which is in the black list, even if it is inside the rar files?

MD5 works onky with identical files or file name identification so either the file size ad splited parts are the same or file name got the system alerted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back